Depressed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jennifercrowe

Depressed

Post by jennifercrowe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 am

I ahve been depressed for over a year now and I need someone to talk to.

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 am

why u dont talk to people? which makes u depressed... ???

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 pm

hi sweetie im here if u need someone to talk to.. u could talk to me here or pm me...and everyone here are gd listeners... we are all here for u..im sending u some positive energy hope u are better... much love and huggies

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi Jen,
I'm with Tara, you can pm me also.
But if you have read through this forum, you'll find if you say what's bothering you, you will get a lot of positive and helpful suggestions.
Either way, BIG BIG BIG HUGS to you.
Kar

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Hi I'm new here, but I would love to talk or just listen

4lyfe

Post by 4lyfe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:53 pm

You can talk to me anytime. PM and let it all out my friend.

joiedelavie

I would love to help with your depression

Post by joiedelavie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:47 pm

I am sorry to hear that...I would love to give you some input based on my previous history of depression and how that may help you. What is the basis of your depression...is it in general or specific?

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 am

Talk with us jennifer, you have friends here =) willing to hear you and help you. If you prefer you can pm me too.

A BIG hug to you and light.

Stay with angels  :smt051

Sorrynn

HUGS!!

Post by Sorrynn » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:54 am

First off let me extend to you big ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))...and you can PM me anytime you need to talk. I have dealt with depression a lot and I know how it is when you need to talk!! =)

Namaste,
Brooke

justnara

Post by justnara » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:37 am

Hi,

When u are depressed you are concentrating all your energy in the negative. If you are honest with yourself you will realise that you may spend too much time thinking about all the 'bad' things. Try to think about the things you like and want in a relaxed way. Also the food you might be eating, if they are not healthy don't expect to have a healthy mind. So I would suggest you eat more fruits and vegetables and stay away from drinking and smoking. If you work than make sure you take time out to do something you like for yourself. Whatever you do you need to do something that makes you feel good without abusing your body. If  you don't know what you want than you need to ask yourself what are you into and can see yourself doing. If you know what you want than life will seem more easier. It might be the case where you need to make challenges for yourself, try to get out of the habit of feeling sorry for yourself and realise that at 23, if life sucks than how will it look if you were in your 30's or 40's. Life will stink more harder than. That is why you need to make your life precious and beautiful now as you are very young. you have to get into the habit thinking that life is worth living and that you have the world at your feet. ATITUDE COUNTS BIG TIME!

Remember like attract like so whatever you concentrate on you will attract that. SO IF YOU EXPECT TO BE UNHAPPY THAN I'M AFRAID YOU WILL GET THAT.  If you have been depressed for over a year than you should open up and take action b4 depression becomes a disgusting habit.

I hope my advice will help you. I am younger than you but I understand that depression is so unattractive thing to have. Depression happens for many reasons, the best thing you can do for yourself is follow what I said but change the way you think about your negative situation. There are lot of things you can do so get out there and seek what you need.

good luck

Anubkumar

You can talk to me

Post by Anubkumar » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi Please dont be depressed. For any problem in this world there will be a solution. So i am ready to hear your problem. Please send me messages anytime

Kumar

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:56 am

Hi Jennifer,

It's been a month, do you need us. Alot of great people have offered help.

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you. Let us help.

Karlene

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:11 pm

here a big Koala hug from me.

hope all is fine and much better.

dhav
:smt005

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:43 pm

:smt006 hug n hugs n positive energy,im also here if you need me ,to talk or cry together,pm me if you like be blessed angels r always watching over you let them in :smt059 lluvia

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:49 pm

i just joined i've seen others suffer from depression if you need some one to listen i'm here. heres a great big hug hope things turn around for you

Return to “The Hug Exchange”