So there is this girl that keeps trying to come between my boyfriend and I

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunastar

So there is this girl that keeps trying to come between my boyfriend and I

Post by lunastar » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:32 pm

I sent her a message online today saying that I respect their friendship but to keep her hands to herself..
 Because earlier today my friend was talking to my boyfriend and this girl kept trying to touch him and he just kept pushing her away..
 She will never get anywhere but it is a bit of an annoyance and she cannot seem to get over him as she is an ex on top of everything else

. :smt013

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:41 pm

I'm 56, my partner's FIRST x-wife is that way.  They have been divorced for a long time now.
He had another wife.  The first does everything to get his attention.
Sit back and enjoy the show.  Have compassion and trust your partner.
Lots of hugs,Image it's not always easy, but always best to trust him.  If you can't don't be there.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:06 pm

just have lots of trust in your bf, if he pushes her away constantly thats a good thing! keep telling her to back off since thats your man now and not hers *huggles*

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:13 pm

Hi Wy,

I have to stick in my 2 cents.
Tourbi and I have a few years on you. She is exactly right.
I probably have more ex's than you'll ever dream of.
My advice-- do as Tourbi says.

Do not confront her anymore. He can handle it. If you let her know it's bothering you she will only do it more and more obviously. This will make it harder for him to get her to leave him alone.

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG Positive energy, and lots of Love to you.

Hang in there, she'll find someone else to bother soon.

Karlene

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:36 pm

As a male clingy ex`s give me the sh*ts. :smt013
Im with the girls here, i dont think you will have to worry. He really couldnt care about her and you are a stunner :smt007  :smt007  :smt007 .
Its no contest.
What you have to watch is that by telling her to back off once is ok but dont keep telling her or you will give her the idea she has a chance.
Cheers Pete

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:57 am

I agree with everyone here. Listen to what they say.sending energy for it to calm down.Ask your angels for help as well

Dhav ;-)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:47 am

Yeah i would just ignore it, she is an ex for a reason.  If she was that good, he would still be with her.  Most guys i know don't like being around their ex's.

Large Hugs

Suzi

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:17 pm

here is a huge hug sweetie...have trust in your bf u know he loves u...just ignore her as u know your man is pushing her off so he is not interested in her so u have nothing to worry about...lots of love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 am

I agree with everyone else....You have nothing to worry about,she is an ex for a reason and you have him so there is nothing at all to worry about......I know it shits ya but i bet it shits him to lol......Girls like to make a play when they are jealous,you just have to smile and be nice,then she will know that she is not getting anywhere.

After reading this im not going to make myself a jealous ex,hell no haha.......

Heres some *huggles* for you.

Tamara :o)

SophiaLouise

Post by SophiaLouise » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:45 am

Hate to say it, but DITTO!  I agree with everyone else here.  Don't fuel her flames.  In fact I always prefer the exact opposite.  Ignore her.  Or better yet, kill her with kindness.  Be just sick sweet to her if you see her or talk to her. That will knock her way off balance.  

Two pieces of advice I always pass along:
"Kill 'em with kindness."

and

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Hugs all around.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 pm

annoying isn't it? a clingy ex.  
Try to trust your bf.  after all the key word for her is "ex".
He is with you by choice.
Try laughing at her behaviour instead.
hugs to you, and lots of positive vibes.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:34 am

Dear trust your partner and don't give her power, the more you ignore, the faster she will get bored... While she is still around laugh at her ridiculous behaviour.

I wish lots of happiness! BIG hug!

Cosmiceyes

Post by Cosmiceyes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:48 pm

SHe blew it and it is over between thwem. It sounds like she knows she lost a good thing. So writing her an email and telling her to keep her hands off of your bf is like putting the red flag in front of the bull.

If you let her know you are concerned about "their" past relationship and her attempts to "get him interested again" will make her think she is getting to you.....she will continue.

If she succeeds in throwing you off balance emotionally, you may have the tendency to react unwisely to circumstances she is attempting to create, rather than simply responding to her desperate actions with conscious intelligence.

Concentrate on creating the quality of your relationship with your bf and sincerely bless his ex for loosing and greiving what you now have. Be compassionate and generous of nature.

Let HER actions be the re-enforcing reason why he stays away from her.

It is about maintaining the beauty of the connection between the two of you, in the present. With the qualities present in your relationship, he will be more inclined to keep past relationships, in the past.

hugs to you

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:59 pm

i agree with what every one has said and hope things get better for you heres a big hug to you and positive energy

Return to “The Hug Exchange”