hit my child!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:28 am

hi and so sorry about your loss i to know how much it hurts i lost a child when i was 18 and they couldn't figure out why either i had a really hard time with it although i didn't have any other kids  i refused to talk to anyone at first and i yelled and screamed at people when they did try to talk to me even my bf i kept blaming myself for it i finely figured out that talking about it and how i felt and just letting myself cry and cry was just what i need to start the healing so if you need someone to talk to i'm here just make sure you do get some sort of help and heres a big hug for you and another one for your beutiful little girl i hope things get better soon for both of you

Return to “The Hug Exchange”