Need a hug...please

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angel_TruthSeeker

So many warm hearts and kind words.

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:37 am

PurpleDragon
Karlene

Thank you!  I really did feel better that she was in hospital and being monitored.  The diabetes thing is new with her and I have no clue about that.

Yes, my daughter was so upset because she said it was her fault because she had just asked her if she was ok, prior to mom passing out.  She said she should have watched her more closely.

My mom is a very independent 62 years old and does her own thing...always.  I had to keep telling my mom that she is not 50 anymore...lol  She has developed more health issues within the last year and she believes she can do all the things she did before.  Although that may have been true...she still needed to rest and STOP trying to take care of her siblings and sons.  She is a soul who believes that if she isnt sacrificing herself, she is not "LOVING" others.

Thanks again for taking the time to post back to me, you cannot imagine how it fells to reach out and someone reaches back.

Much love & light to you all.

AT

Return to “The Hug Exchange”