Sad over terrorist attack

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pirbid

Sad over terrorist attack

Post by pirbid » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:21 pm

:smt010 I do not know if any of you heard of it, but this midday (UT) a politician was killed by ETA, the terrorist group that has been killing for decades and there seems to be nothing we can do about it.

The supposed reason for this new attack is that we have general elections this coming Sunday. I do not see how that is going to change people's votes. The general feeling is that of frustration, anger, sorrow and impotency, same as any other time things like this happen, which is way too often  :smt009

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:27 pm

I hadn't heard this yet. It is very sad when they think killing will change the out come of any election.
It's also very sad that they choose violence to try to make a point.

Lots of love to all.
Karlene

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:10 pm

I feel strongly with them who suffer in such actions and sen all my hugs and good thoughts to them.

I can't quiet understand ETA's actions, because even if they want to control themself, they are not suppressed in a way that can justify political murder.

I think they are doing themself a great damage, because they will not get any favor for their claim from Spain...nor from outside world......I thought there was a new way from them now...that they should try to work without the killing....but we will always find people who find killing the best way to promote their own narrow case.

Biiiiiiggg Huuuggg!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:15 pm

How very sad and on top of it in front of his wife and children.  
My heart goes out to the family.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:20 pm

The harm that humans can do to one another brings great sadness to me...I send out my love and hugs to all of you

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Very sad indeed.May his soul rest in peace.healing and ligth to him,his family and the terrorist to soften their hearts.

dhav :smt005

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 pm

here is a huge hug sweetie...how horrible and sad...my heart goes out to the family...much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm

The world and the people in it have alot to learn......Thats awful and my thoughts,love and *huggles* go out to the man,family and everyone who is suffering......

Tamara :o)

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:00 am

:smt007 huge hugs to you n their family too,thats why we all have to be connected in energy,for peace n love lluvia

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:14 am

You are all so RIGHT.

I should have been thinking about the families, not my anger at stupid people.

I am also sending HUGE HHHUUUGGGSSS, positive energy and LOTS of LOVE to the world.

With all of us doing this, one day the madness has to stop.

Lots of love to all of you.

Thanks for all you all do. You are the best.
Karlene

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:15 pm

:) It is great to see every body responding to a tragedy, even when it is far away from them. Here, the sad event comes on every tv show.

I hope tomorrow we can have the elections in peace without anybody trying to force anything to happen by assassination. Btw, I think they have just given more wings to their opposition. I am sure democracy will win by a long shot tomorrow.

The amazing thing is that this terrorist group is still a remnant of the fighter groups who tried to oppose the totalitarian regime, back when I was little. They may have had their point once, but now they are totally out of phase and I think they are moved mostly through economic interests.

But who would have wanted this poor guy dead is a mystery, since he was not a prominent political figure. They have killed a civilian in cold blood. What on Earth can they have gotten out of it? I am mystified, I just cannot understand it, it is beyond me   :smt011

Thank you all for sharing this sorrow with us  :smt087

aliceswonderland

Post by aliceswonderland » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:23 am

:smt049
I can not imagine the beliefs or the life in the terroist organisations if they are really so against a country maybe they should of chosen elsewhere to patriotize. The reprecussions of these sides and personal attacks echo throughout history and divides a whole nation this is an abuse of a nations history. But do not lose hope remember who you are, i hope peace for you comes soon, bless your country and it's future may they wake up to realise you can never do anything half heartedly.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:42 pm

:) Beautiful, thank you so much!

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:25 pm

I hope it all ease out and calm down Pirbid.Hugs to you and all of your country.

dhav

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Thank you, Dhav.

The family will take  a long time to recover, as all other victims and their families. But at least the elections went well and the more democratic party won, so I hope they will do something about it. :smt012

Return to “The Hug Exchange”