Bunny

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dode

Bunny

Post by Dode » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:20 pm

ok guys, i kinda stayed off MB for a month to collect my thoughts about where i want to go with my abilities and have found doesnt matter what i want they have a mind of their own.  

my 28 year old sister who stayed with her husband before they got married with is leukemia where they had to even take all his marrow than  never left my fathers side fighting cancer till we lost him last july has now had to be insiminated with her husbands sperm because they took it before the marrow transplant, lost the baby in her 12th week.  

The night before those pacmen that i told you of that use to eat my black dots lost to the black curtains i just kept seeing across my visions.  

my 23 year old daughters bunny "Bunny" was pure white and 9 months old and the most cuddly animal, potty trained, best friends with one of my two cats.... became ill suddenly.  

My daughter came in my room one morning after my wake up meditating (where my white vision was a bunny and it kept hopping out of the picture, appearing again and hopping out again) and says Bunny's not doing good she cant breath.  well she is in college couldn't take the time so i said i would take her to the vets, thinking the vets will charge me an arm and a leg and make her better. NO, instead they look at me and said she was dying what would you like us to do.  so i called my daughter at school and told her i would stand by Bunny as they put her down.  

Now all pet lovers know how traumatic that is, i have put cats down too but what scared me was the visions.  i told you when i first came on MB i was scared to start seeing bad things.  

i being who i am, glass half full and always find the positive side decided the black waves were the eclipse (which was also the same day she lost the baby) but gotta tell you guys still trying to find a positive spin on the bunny vision.

Oh well i'm here to stay for a while i guess whether you like it or not. :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Sorry to hear you have had alot of hard times lately....I think even the most positive of positive people would get scared from seeing bad things etc...Its never easy to put a pet down,in the past month we have had to put 3 animals down (from old age) and one died on her own from old age,its always sad......Heres some *huggles* and my positive energy going to you.......Hope things pick up for ya very soon.

Tamara :o)

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 pm

sending you hugs.
so sorry for all the roughness you have had lately.
mo

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm

HI Dode,
A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you and your daughter, son-in-law.
You and your family are in my prayers.

I put a poem in a thread I did when I lost my dog. animal lovers or something.
Read that. Go to the rainbow bridge. A beautiful peom for you.
My comp. acting up or I would do it.

Please always come here when you need to vent.

Sorry that I can't help with the "bunny" thing.

Lots of love
Karlene

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:41 am

hi Dode,

here's the poem which Karlene was talking about.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=45595

Lots of love and healing and hugs to you and family.i know how hard it is to lose an animal.

dhav

erratiqirl83

Post by erratiqirl83 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Lots of love and big huge hugz, hope your load get lighter, losing an animal can be so painful, Take care,

Jasz

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:02 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Dode

Post by Dode » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:54 am

Thank you for all my hugs and its like you know me (well karlene i think you do and you must also know what the RAINBOW bridge means to me)  that is my F A V O R i T E symbol.  love to all

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:08 am

Thanks Dode, but did you go there?
If not I can send it to you(until this "machine" acts up again).

Lots of love to you.
Karlene

Return to “The Hug Exchange”