Got any spare hugs?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pahoblue

Sending Loving Thoughts Your Way

Post by pahoblue » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:44 am

Hi Tamara...I know What its like to have An ex... that you cant move on from....I am in that vacum too...Wish there was a pill to take:)
But Sending you loving thoughts .....And understanding....PAUL x

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:23 pm

dhav - thanks a bunch hehe.

pahoblue - yeah i hate feeling stuck,inbetween the past and future,i hate being used also....But i guess we all get thru it even tho we make ourselves go crazy lol.I also wish there was a pill to take....How easy would that be *smiles*

Thanks

Tamara *huggles* to all. xx

pahoblue

tamara

Post by pahoblue » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 pm

yes the most awful feeling..... of not being centred  ... for me double too as i moved here to england with my now ex....only to be undervalued and ...deserted

realimage

Post by realimage » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi there!

Remember, you don't have to loose sleep over what you cannot change i.e. what has happened in the past. So, concentrate on the present and look forward to the future.

All in all, A very huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge HUG for you. Take care and feel high..

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:59 am

Paul - oh that would be hard,you moved all that way for her.What we do for love hey.But im glad i said no when i was still with my ex and he wanted me to move away......*sighs* life is confusing at times but its good.

realimage - Yes,exactly,i dont have to lose sleep over this situation....But i think that is something i have to come to terms with.....Maybe i like to suffer *shrugs*.....But i am focusing on the present and making my new way into the future and i love what road im taking...Thanks for the hugz.

Tamara :o)

achavan

Post by achavan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 am

Hi tamara,

no slaps... hugs only!!

plz dont let urself down....be confident.....forget past.
move towards the nature....watch beautiful scenaries...n get +ve energy from it!!

think that u hv to learn something by ur past whatever it was.
n best wishes for u to welcome ur better future!

achavan

Post by achavan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:47 am

Hi tamara,

no slaps... hugs only!!

plz dont let urself down....be confident.....forget past.
move towards the nature....watch beautiful scenaries...n get +ve energy from it!!

think that u hv to learn something by ur past whatever it was.
n best wishes for u to welcome ur better future!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 am

achavan - Yes im trying very hard to move forward with my life....I have alot to look forward to,im just finding things very difficult right now....Thanks heaps for the hugs and well wishes....

*huggles* back to you.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:28 am

Hey Tamara,

You've been strong this long. How long before he goes and you get your life back?
Sorry, I didn't have time to go back and read all, but I think we are close.

Lots of love, positive energy and HHHUUUGGGSSS to you.
Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:50 am

Hey Karlene.....

I'm actually a bit shocked of how i have been,the old me would have gone right back to him....But i have done alot of growing.......He moves out in either 2 weeks or 4ish weeks,i will know in the morning when he gets home from work.....I only see him for about 3 hours per day,so not much....When he finally moves it will be a HUGE shift for me,big change,like its finally set on paper......I guess then the healing can truly begin....Living with him for the past 6months untill he found somewhere to live has been hard,knowing he doesnt love me etc.......Thanks for your concern and words.....*huggles* back to you.

Tamara xx

quinnie

Post by quinnie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:55 am

Hey Tamara..

Saw your post & thought I'd just send one hug **HUG** your way! Don't feel down with your ex or anything..
I've been there, done that but the main thing is to focus on YOU and the people who really matter!

So.. lift your chin, look into the Light, smile & be positive - things will come right for you, of that I am sure.

Take care & know there are a lot of people out there thinking of you & caring!!

Keep well.. *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG* *HUG*
(Some more hugs just in case - hehehe)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:01 am

hello quinnie.....Thanks a bunch for the hugs,i can always use extra hugs hehe....I am trying to shift my focus onto the positive things in life,smile and be happy....Im getting there,i take half steps,not full steps lol........I know all is good,in time i will probably shake my head at myself and wonder why i was so down or stressed...This is all part of my bigger picture,i know that much at least.......Thanks again *huggles* back at ya.

quinnie

Thanks! :)

Post by quinnie » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Hey Tamara,

Thanks for what you said, I needed that!
Yes I know what you mean about looking back at the time when you were feeling down..
Been there many times! LOL.

It's just for us to keep focussed, positive & to keep on the things that matter! :)

Thanks so much for my hugs! Take care!
~ Quinnie

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:22 am

Oh Quinnie you're welcome for the hugs....

Yes i think its important to keep your focus,be positive and keep on track with the things that truly matter....Sometimes i wonder why i focus on the hurtful things instead of looking into the bright future,hmmm lol.......My problem is i live in the past most the time,not the now,but im learning......

Thankyou once again....

Return to “The Hug Exchange”