Depression relapse

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silversphere

It takes time-

Post by silversphere » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:36 am

Hi, Forbidforgot. I hope you're feeling better these days, and hope you've had some positive, good times since you originally posted. Just gotta know that things change and they take time....it can be a few days....part of a year....or even many years for things to change and get better. Good days, bad days...they absolutley exist and the most important thing is that you never give up on yourself. I'm proud of you too, and it's gotta be tough since you're young, but you've got to know and believe that things shift and morph and one day, you''ll be where you want to be.....it takes patience and you're already "on the path", so just that in itslef is propelling you light years ahead than someone in your situation who isn't....you've got an excellent beginning, and things don't happen over night...you gotta know that. Depression is a tricky thing....it can get a hold of you and not let go, but remember it's depression you're experiencing.......it's not who you are. It's not you!! Remember, everyday is important for growth and as long as you never give up, you will have good things coming your way. Look for the positive and it will show itself to you. You've still got a lot of rich, meaningful life ahead of you (as long as you don't give in) and the balance will change for you and all the bad will be made up with the good!  Peace and protective blessings-

singingnymph

Post by singingnymph » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:36 am

*huge hugs*

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Dear One,
they have posted beautifully what I would have said.  I won't repeat it all.
You are so worth the time and effort you take to heal and become all you can/will be.
I too, have my stories.  But the joy I find when I can finally move past the pain, is unbelievable.
Believe, and know you will find your joy.
hugs to you and stay close to the friends you make here.  This is truly a healing site.
(and yes, I agree couselling can be a step you need to take to help yourself heal.)
melissa

blueeyesflashing

Post by blueeyesflashing » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Hugs, love and light to you.

Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Blueeyesflashing

Return to “The Hug Exchange”