Awfull situation...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

2manyiconz

Hug 4 you

Post by 2manyiconz » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:06 pm

hope you are able to get some good help

it's not an easy place to be.

the familydoesn't sound real healthy.

ladybloodmoon

Post by ladybloodmoon » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:40 am

i hope things are ok for you and heres a hug and some positive energy i don't know what easl to say other then if you need someone to talk to pm me i'll listen

KARLIE4NIA

YOU ARE HEALED

Post by KARLIE4NIA » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:42 pm

MY GREAT FRIEND, NO MATTER WHAT ITS CALLED THAT THEY SAY YOU HAVE YOU CAN CHANGE IT. THE KEY TO THAT CHANGE EXISTS WITHIN YOU. YOU WOULDN'T CERTAINLY DIE FROM ANY SUCH CRAP NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY BE THINKING. THERE IS A HIGHER LAW THAT DOESN'T CARE IF YOU WERE WRONG OR IT WAS YOUR FAULT. ALL I KNOW IS THAT U COULD STEP UP TO YOUR PERFECT, DIVINE HEALTH NOW AS YOU MAKE THE DECISION AND BEGIN TO SEE YOURSELF PERFECTLY BEING  HEALED AND COMPLETELY HEALED. SO NEVER MIND, BE HAPPY AND BEGIN TO BE HEALED NOW.NO MATTER HOW BAD OR HARD IT SEEM TO GET, IT CAN ONLY GET REAL BETTER IF YOU DECIDE IT WILL AND KEEP UP. CHEERS

realimage

Post by realimage » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:13 pm

HIV.. And so what? what's the big deal about having HIV? Common boy, don't worry feel happy. I believe,your country has good health care system, with that in place HIV is like every other deseases...malaria,thypoid fever et.c. just name it.

The Invection can now be managed like every other deseases. Even in African, there are may places where people that are HIV positive get regualr medical health care and support, look for such places in your country, It is usalll free (at least, it is free in my own country here) . There you'll meet other people with similar chalenges. Make new frieds and move with your life.

I hope this helps a little

take care of yourself

realimage

Post by realimage » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:52 pm

HIV.. And so what? what's the big deal about having HIV? Common boy, don't worry feel happy. I believe,your country has good health care system, with that in place HIV is like every other deseases...malaria,thypoid fever et.c. just name it.

The Invection can now be managed like every other deseases. Even in African, there are may places where people that are HIV positive get regualr medical health care and support, look for such places in your country, It is usalll free (at least, it is free in my own country here) . There you'll meet other people with similar chalenges. Make new frieds and move with your life.

I hope this helps a little

take care of yourself

Dode

Post by Dode » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm with real, HIV has come a long way.  Move out and Move on, you have a lot to live for.  I have a cousin that was diagnosed 20 years ago.  He not only lives every day to his fullest he goes to schools and boys and girls clubs and talks to them about HIV.  its makes him feel better to see people that care and listen.  Good luck and remember you are 23 and need to be happy and loved.

Psycho

Hellow again,

Post by Psycho » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 pm

The last 2 weeks and a half i've been through some tough times. My family brang me a police officer at home and they took me eith the force to a hospital of mental dideases. They are still trying to brainwash me and make me think that i'm not infected. Today i got out and i went to the police to made a declaration of what they did to me and that they used force when it was not necessary but i'm afraid that my family is too influencial in my city or even in my country for the police to do something.
I also think that somebody is playing with my life. My cousin is an unsuccessfull writer, he wrote 2 books and mentioned all he's family except me, my mother and my sister. I think he is using me as a material for he's book as i've been through alot. I think everything is by he's fault.
Thank you for the good energy you sent to me, it was useful in the hospital and i hope the police will make justice, else i should learn to do magic :smt077

kramont

move

Post by kramont » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Move, find another state that has a strong social welfare medical system.
Don't stay with this 'family' who will put you down at the first chance.

jlhansl

Post by jlhansl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Wew, I am surprised of what happened around you. I also have an incurable illness but at very least thing I could do to myself and people around me is to keep on living.

I can feel your strong will and passion so let's put it in a great positive thinking and move forward. Peace and GBU.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”