requesting a reading

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drrnwynbchnbrgr

requesting a reading

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 am

a very dear friend of mine is needing help  
thank you

Life at 47
Current mood: sad
Category: Life

I would have never imagined that at age 47 I have to start over. Why can’t I find a man that just wants to be with me. NOOOO, I have to find somebody that wants to be out with "friends" (male & female)partying and other stuff while I sit home alone. I want a man who will stand up for me like I stand up for him, not take the other persons side ove mine every time. I want a friend, a little softness. Not some one who is ready to bite my head off for asking the simplest of questions. Please God help me now going through a rough time and I need your help.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:41 am

Since we are not allowed to do 3de part readings, I see this more as a "cry" for help and support.

I move it to hug section.

I am sorry, but I had to remove your  question about flat, if not it would open for other to start to do the same.

I will start with giving you a big Grandpa hug and sending you lots of positive energies.

I assume you have left this guy that do all those thing you mention, if not please start to evaluate your relationship, see what it gives you and what it cost you.
If the cost is to high, then end it, because sooner or later it will, and then better sooner.

For you to find the Guy of your Dreams, you need to be in a positive state of mind, you need to have surplus, you need to enjoy life and love yourself.
If you don't do Meditation yet, I urge you to start.
Done right, it will give you a much more relaxed feeling on the world and on yourself.

It is as said, very important to look for anything positive, if you have friends who gives negative impulses, tell them that you need positivity or if that don't help..stop seeing them.

You will see that if you manage this turnaround, your life will improve much, and you will function like a "honey" for other people, and hopefully will your prince be among them :)

Another big Hug and good luck!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:26 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug stay positive...im sending u some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

kramont

life

Post by kramont » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:26 pm

I would have never imagined that at age 47 I have to start over. Why can’t I find a man that just wants to be with me. NOOOO, I have to find somebody that wants to be out with "friends" (male & female)partying and other stuff while I sit home alone. I want a man who will stand up for me like I stand up for him, not take the other persons side ove mine every time. I want a friend, a little softness. Not some one who is ready to bite my head off for asking the simplest of questions. Please God help me now going through a rough time and I need your help.
This isn't God, you posted this on the wrong web site.

But.....You are fishing in the wrong pond.
You need to show your intelect more and not just go along.  Expect to be taken serious and shown respect.
Set a high standard for those in your life and exclude those who do not live up to it.  
Change your circle of 'friends'.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Here is a HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy, and lots of love to you.
Listen to Grandpa.

Karlene

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:42 pm

thank you  i sent a message to my friend  to join and become part of this wonderful place.   again thank you for your replies

Return to “The Hug Exchange”