Does a Hug really help

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Does a Virtual Hug Helps?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:44 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 14

tarunklal

Does a Hug really help

Post by tarunklal » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:44 am

I have seen a lot of people asking for a hug out here. But does it actually help.

I know a physical hug definitely helps.

But a virtual hug??? Difficult to imagine how healing can happen through a virtual hug.

Please post your comments and let me know about the same.

I definitely need all the hugs i can get. Though I would prefer a physical hug, but if a virtual hug really helps, please give me lots and lots of hugs.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 am

Lots and lots of hugs to you.

yes a virtual hug helps.because the most important thing here is the intention of giving a hug.while giving a virtual hug the healing energy goes along to the person needing it and you can actually feel the hug.So Lots and lots of hugs to you again.

dhav ;-)

singingnymph

Post by singingnymph » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Absolutely.  Knowing that others care, even from afar, is very comforting.  The positive energy they send your way can be an amazing pick me up as well.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 pm

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG to you.

Yes they help.

Here is the positive energy and love to go with the hug.

Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:43 am

Yes for sure......I get more hugs here than in real life....People here always help me and others when in need.....,share the love and hugs,they do help.

Tamara :o)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 am

Hey T,

Have you felt the "hugs" yet???????????
They are very heart felt from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love.
karlene

avikat

Post by avikat » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:58 pm

warm hug from me as well.....
hope ur worries just disappear:)

Mystikal Miss

Post by Mystikal Miss » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 am

I absolutely agree 100%... My best friend sends me txt hugs and they always make me smile, which in turn makes me feel better.

*HUGS*

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:48 am

Speaking as the cynic of the group -YES. I had a bad year last year and just knowing that someone I've never met or will ever meet took the time to think about me cheered me up. Call it positive energy, call it what you want but it made one old cynic just a tiny bit less so.

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:56 am

I think that's positively it.  It's the positive thoughts and attitudes and energy that are directed at you that make "virtual" hugs real.  Naturally, humans need the touch of other living things.  However, positive energy can be spread.  As long as you are open and receptive to people taking the time to keep you in their positive thoughts, I truly believe that you will feel it.  That s just my humble opinion.  :)

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:26 pm

oh yes indeedy.
As was said above, when people take the time and care enough to respond to someone's need, how can those positive caring feelings NOT help?
lots and lots of hugs to you.

Asoos

A huge will help for SURE :-)

Post by Asoos » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm

I have 3 great kids, you cant imagine how a huge can change there mood, once they feel angry, stress, crying or not in a good mood I just huge them for a while to release there negative energy then kiss them and give them all my good energy ...

well try to give a huge for anyone you feel that needs because it will change a lot of things for sure :smt002 .

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Yes, hugs help.  Each hug given is given with care, that energy comes across, even on a computer.  ImageImageImageImageImage

tarunklal

Thanks a lot

Post by tarunklal » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks a lot for all your hugs. It was wonderful to receive them and also read through your messages.

I guess now I am getting a little greedy. Please send me hugs again. I really need them even so more now.

Let me give you an offer that you cant refuse: Give me 1 hug and I shall give 2 in return.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your patronage.

Lots of hugs

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm

absolutely
they do help a lot
it's nice to know that someone cares even if you've never met them

Return to “The Hug Exchange”