Need a hug and advice

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Need a hug and advice

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:24 pm

I might be afraid of change but i also dont wanna be stuck where i am 30 years from now!!! for all my 23 years of life things have always remained the same and i'm tired of it. I dont wanna be in this town in this apartment doing the same damn job for years to come! i know its a bad thing to think about but i've actually thought if things dont change then whats the point of being on this earth if everything in my life is gonna remain the same, i dont wanna do that but i dont want things to remain the same thing over and over again, i'm just tired of it and i want things to happen now or sometime in the future would be great

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:36 pm

Set goals, what do you want to be different?  Set a path for you to make those changes.  
On a board put all the images of what you want to accomplish.  
The house you want in the future, the job, the money, all the things you want.  Keep it in a place where you will see it.
Meditate, seeing yourself accomplishing those dreams you have.
Start finding ways to make them happen.
You can do it.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 pm

my bf is the one that honestly needs to make the next move i cant do anything because its up to him to do the first move i cant really explain more but hes got a job that puts him on the road alot and make him busy, being patient is tough when it comes to his life but i love him and i'm not giving up on him but at the same time i dont wanna be stuck here without him my whole life. wish i could have a premonition of the future so i know when its gonna happen

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:00 pm

To be honest, you need to do what is best for you and not just sit a wait.  Create the life you want for yourself.  Let him know your decisions and make the plans with him, but don't put your life on hold for him.  If you two are meant to be together, then him supporting you in your dreams is as important as your supporting him in his.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:05 pm

he does support them and he keeps telling me to bide my time while i'm waiting which is always diffacult to do, its really hard to make plans with his scedule which i try to be patient with but i believe he told me he would see me in a month or so. i wish i could go into more spacifics with people but i cant and that kinda annoys me as well sometimes

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Well, find things for yourself, that are yours, dreams you can fulfill no matter where you are, who you are with, YOUR dreams to make and do for yourself.  Photography, poetry, writing, drawing, art of all sorts, giving of your time to others, volunteering. Find some dreams and things to do for you, to help you feel good about yourself.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Women for a long time have joined groups and given their time to be able to be support to their partners and still give to themselves.  It's a powerful thing for the community and for a relationship.  In the volunteering, you tell them you may only be able to give for a short time, many still want the help.  Hospitals, reading to the blind, there are lots of ways to fulfill yourself and live a rewarding life.

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey WLB,

1.Breath full lungs.Wait till 9 counts and release..
2.Close your eyes.
3.Think of something good you want to do just for yourself. your dream world.lol
4.Have a good walk there.You are at peace.Yo are reelaaaaaaaaaaax.
5.Close you eyes there too.
6.A dove comes to you and leaves a message for you.

hugss to you WLB.

dhav :smt003

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:54 pm

dhav wrote:Hey WLB,

1.Breath full lungs.Wait till 9 counts and release..
2.Close your eyes.
3.Think of something good you want to do just for yourself. your dream world.lol
4.Have a good walk there.You are at peace.Yo are reelaaaaaaaaaaax.
5.Close you eyes there too.
6.A dove comes to you and leaves a message for you.

hugss to you WLB.

dhav :smt003
i should try that when roomates friend leaves i'll be able to do that when theres not much distraction

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 pm

I just want to let you know that I love ya hon' *huggz*

Nyte

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:02 pm

love ya too Nyte *huggles*

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:00 pm

ok WLB,

Will do soemthing about it.No worries.

dhav ;-)