have you ever just felt something in side and couldn't explain it to anyone?- need a hug :(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

grafitti_robot

have you ever just felt something in side and couldn't explain it to anyone?- need a hug :(

Post by grafitti_robot » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:48 pm

basically my ex (of 18 months) left me 2 months ago due to external forces (college, family and work), but we still loved each other, it was and still is the most painful thing to experience, i know he still loves me, its so apparent when we talk. so i need a hug/support advice, because i have this deep gut feeling that he's coming back to me, has anyone ever felt something so certain they couldnt exlpain it to anyone? please help :(

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:25 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and keep a positive attitude stay strong...im sending u some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

jlhansl

Post by jlhansl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Well, I am  good listener. I know it's hard for you so find a person who you can trust. Tell him/her your own true story and what you think about it. Let it all flows out of your heart. If you want to cry, then cry on his/her shoulder. If you want to scream, scream out loud (better go to beach or any vast area) Most of the time I have listened to my great friends who lost their soulmates and I always hope that they could move on.

Grafitti, I just want you to know, you are not alone in this world. Just listen to your heart. I know you will find the answer eventually.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm really very sorry to hear that.....Sometimes the hardest thing we have to do is set someone free in order to help them.......You say that you two still love eachother,i think if your love is strong then you both will find your way back together,if it is meant to be.......It''s never easy when we love someone to let them go,it hurts and stings......You just let him have some space and do his thing...Get on with life as best you can,little by little and keep busy....In time the pain will ease....In the end whatever is meant to be will happen......Stay strong and be positive.

Heres some *huggles* and my love going to you.

Tamara :o)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:14 am

Tamara, you took the words out of my keyboard.

Grafitti, a HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.

It's hard now. Be true to yourself, all will come out in the end. Mine is 10 years and almost there.
We had to live our seperate live to get to where we are now, almost there.

Lots of love to you.

Karlene

grafitti_robot

thank you so much!!

Post by grafitti_robot » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:22 pm

Dear everyone, i was having a really low day when i wrote this and i cant express my thanks to everyone for their positive thoughts and energy. im being positive and focusing on my self and if its meant to be, then it will. thank u!

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 am

How are you doing now?

We are here for you always.

Another HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.
karlene

Racheous

Post by Racheous » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:26 pm

I hope you are ok! Although I'm battling with a different situation/ideal I can certainly understand what you mean when you say you can just feel it but not express it. How are things now? Sending masses of positive vibes and hugs!!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”