Think i'm going through a mid life crisis

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:11 pm

thanks Tara!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm

I believe you have an opportunity.  You are being given time to do for yourself right now.  What a gift.  You have a future partner and you see what the future will be.  In the now, you have the opportunity to do things for yourself.
I think the Universe and your Higher Self are giving you this time to develop you.  To get to know yourself well, to take a few classes if you want, to empower yourself before you are a partner to someone else.  The ability to be self empowered is one that needs to be nurtured and learned.  We tend to give our power away to others, our partners, our friends, to the neighbor, our room mate, parents, etc etc etc.  To be a good partner, friend, employee, etc, we need to be able to be self empowered.  
For you to have this time to go out and be with yourself, to build your self esteem, to build your own empowerment is wonderful.
What a gift you are being given.
Take this gift and make the most of it.  
Make you the best you you want to be right now.  
Then you have a good foundation to keep building on.  
This is the time in a woman's life when she has the opportunity to become a strong self empowered woman.  Women are called upon to give so much to others. To their husbands, their children, their parents, to work and friends.  
You have the opportunity to give to yourself and become a well rounded self empowered woman who will have so much more to share and give in your relationship to come.

Just sharing.  
Enjoy this time for yourself. Image

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:03 pm

WhoseLineBabygirl wrote:thanks Tara!
u are more then welcome sweetie :) ....much love and huggies :smt007

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 pm

i believe i'm going through that Tourbi, because i do have to work on trust having a long distance relationship does put that to the test, i'm getting better at that plus other things. its just certain things that i do now i feel like i'm bettering myself for the future and as i do that i feel like it pushes things forward

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 pm

If you make that your focus and look at it as a time to prepare for the rest of your life, it may help.  It may help you to keep focused on now and empowering yourself.  It's a wonderful gift you are being given.  
I'm sure you can and are using it for your best and so you can have a great future for yourself.  No matter what in life, you always take yourself with you.  In relationships, in work, hobbies, etc. we always are taking ourselves along and owe it to ourselves and others to have our own interests.  The more interests we have and the more we do to enhance our lives the more interesting we are to those in our lives.

Last edited by tourbi on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm

thanks! *huggles*

Return to “The Hug Exchange”