Two-Face traitors

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bartmanhomer

Two-Face traitors

Post by Bartmanhomer » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Ok, I'm very p.o. today because one of my friends well about-to-be-ex-friends at my job training program was very upset that she hate the program and doesn't belong in this program in groups. I told her that people are very sick and you should be out of the program and get a job. She told me I don't want to listen to your advice so don't get me started. Hey she told me advices when I'm upset and I listen. And now I give her advices and she refused not to listen! She's more psychotic than the rest of the clients. FYI the clients are adults and severely mentally disabled.  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013  :smt013

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:38 am

Well all you can do is back off and let her think about the issues....You put your hand out there and she didnt feel she needed it so you did offer......It sounds to me she is just a little stressed and also upset....Sometimes when people arent happy in their life or a situation they take it out on others,even tho they dont mean to.

Heres some *huggles* and my love going to ya.

Tamara :o)

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Hey Bartman,

Chill.Soul-flower said right.Now take it easy.Maybe your friend will realise her wrong gesture and come to you.If not take it easy and live your life.Huggs to you,

dhav :smt003

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 pm

ImageGive yourself and your friend some room to clear the air.  We all do it at times.  Part of being friends is accepting the hardest, most difficult parts of them, while taking care of ourselves.  Take care of yourself and let them have the room they need to become a friend again.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:01 pm

I hope your right? I swear to god I'm like the last person that she going to be mess with.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:14 am

Hi Bart,

you did all that you can do.

Keep your friend if she is a friend.

Let her deal with her psychotic stuff knowing you are there for her.

If she is not a friend, put your energies to your friends.

Lots of love
Karlene

Bartmanhomer

Post by Bartmanhomer » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Thanks. But if she was my friend she should be very appreciated in fact I should leave alone and if she call me, I tell her don't call me for a while. Thanks again.

silverphoenixwillow

hugs

Post by silverphoenixwillow » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:21 am

yes i agree step back and see what happens,,,,,,,
hugs to you dear

ravenfield

Post by ravenfield » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:22 pm

You should not be upset.. :smt002 ..You  tried your best. :) ..Do not give up on her just because does not share your point of view, i am sure she had a very bad day and probably she felt awful about it....Some people have to much pride.... :smt045 It is not personal...

It is OBVIOUS YOU CARE ABOUT HER,  i am sure she knows that, since YOU ARE HER friend, and apparently a good one.. :smt041 So chher up and be proud of yourself fpr your good intention....A lots of huggies ad kisses :smt058

Solwynn

Post by Solwynn » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Bartmanhomer wrote:Thanks. But if she was my friend she should be very appreciated in fact I should leave alone and if she call me, I tell her don't call me for a while. Thanks again.
Sometimes when we're stressed out we bite the hand that feeds us. You tried to reach out and she didn't want it. It happens.

Don't take it personally and don't be attached to her outcome. It is probably not a rejection of you or your friendship. She simply does not want the help right now. Remember that even though you have taken her help in the past, we are creatures of free will and she is not obligated to take your help. Rather than be offended, know that you were a good friend who tried to assist.

I agree with the other posts here. Step back quietly, and just carry on with life. Don't keeping offering help or you will become more resentful when she doesn't want it and she will become more resentful that you keep doing it. When she is ready to join her circle of friends again, she will come back. Some people need to fall on their butts and pick themselves back up.

~Solwynn

Return to “The Hug Exchange”