Healing 4 children in Tragedy

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Healing 4 children in Tragedy

Post by dhav » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:13 am

Hello everyone,
i have just read the newspaper about a painful tragedy.A bus was carrying about 40 children on the way to school for exams and unfortunately the driver lost control and went into a canal.only 4 children were able to get out of the bus.The rest went with the bus and got drowned.It's really sad.I would like to ask healing for their souls and for their family.The mishap happened in India.

God bless them and they rest in peace.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/04/16/asia/16crash.php

Doe

Post by Doe » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi, dhav,

I saw that too.  I can't imagine how terrifying it must have been for them, and how incredibly painful it must be for their families.  Those are the kinds of things that scare me the most--tragedies that happen suddenly, out-of-the-blue...things that never crossed the minds of those involved when they woke up that morning.

I'm pretty confident that the souls of children are especially well cared-for, though...it just seems that it would HAVE to be that way.  I will pray for them, and for their families and loved ones.

Thanks for calling this to our attention.  I'm afraid that sometimes things that happen in countries other than our own seem "too far away" to seem "real", if that makes any sense.  You remind us that it's all far too real.

Doe

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:57 pm

That's so sad, what a tragedy.  Sending positive energy and light their way.  And praying they find the remaining bodies so that their families have closure.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:51 pm

this is just heartbreaking.  Prayers for all, children, families.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Prayers to all that where left behind.

Suzi

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:01 pm

my thoughts and prayers go out to those children and their families... and may the children rest in peace...much love and huggies

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Yup Guys Thank you.God bless their souls.I am sure they are happy whereever they are

dhav

Return to “The Hug Exchange”