love

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Athlon

love

Post by Athlon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Ive been in love with a girl for over 5 years. She stopped talking to me almost immediately after we met like 5 months. I find out my mom had a lot to do with that. Now to the present. She started talking to me recently and its going perfect. A little to perfect, I just don't know what to feel, I do care about her but something is eating at me. I've had readings done for me and they all say shes the one. We talk on the phone for hours on end like very close friends.
Just this Saturday a friend of mine who read tarot cards told me not to get to attached. That its good that were friends but don't get to carried away. She tells me that this girl might be fulfilling her physical needs with some other guy and her emotional needs with me. I can't say its true or not. My emotions are getting the better of me, I'm so confused that its actually depressing. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:26 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...go with your gut feeling and gd luck...much love and huggies :smt007

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Hey Athlon,

A huge hug to you.TaraPrincess is right.Trust your gut feeling.Also be slow and gentle with the relationship.Let it develop by itself.Don't always go by the readings.You should have your personal feeling in that to decide.You can't decide according to other's opinion.But It's great to hear that she is the one for you.Just be patient and let it flow.

dhav ;-)

Athlon

Post by Athlon » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Thanks guys really appreciate the positive advice.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:09 pm

u welcome sweetie...gd luck and im sending u some positive energy...much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:24 am

Hi there Athlon.

A good old lady friend of mine who was a medium once told me,dont go with your head because its far to logical and dont go with your heart because its far to soft,go with your gut and inner feelings....That lovely lady has since past,many years,but that advice has stayed with me........If you feel that you want to give it a go with this girl then do so,i dont feel you should go totally on what a psychic says.......Just be open and go with the flow....If you trust your friend with the tarot cards and believe what she told you,if you feel strongly then maybe she is right......But doesnt matter who we meet or what relationship we're in....We never know how it will work out,love is a chance you take and we can get hurt at any time.......If you really like this girl then why stop because something is eating at you,maybe its just your fear coming thru?? All you can do is chance it and see.....I hope you work it out,heres some *huggles* and my love going to you.

Tamara :o)

Athlon

Post by Athlon » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:14 am

Soul flower that is the best advice i have ever heard, and yes I will give it a try for if you fear love than in reality you fear everything.

lluvia

Post by lluvia » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:23 am

:smt020 HI ATHLON THERES A SAYING THAT GOES LIKE THIS  IS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED THAT NEVER BEEN LOVED,IF YOU DONT GIVE IT A TRY HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW IT DIDNT WORK,IF IT GOES SOUR IT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU TRY IT.BE BLESSED LOVE N LIGHT :smt007 LLUVIA

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Athlon i'm glad it was some help to you....It has been a big help to me but at times i dont even know what my gut is telling me....My head and heart confuse it lol....Best of luck to you.

Tamara :o)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”