I am really, really, really, really, depressed.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sergio z

Post by sergio z » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Here put one that created hope that appreciate because it was created and composed by soul
LINES OF LIFE

What are the lines?
What are made, as they appear and how to deal with them?
Lines of life are designs that we appear from nothing
And we become larger and more comprehensive.
San considerations, things, situations and people.
What necessarily have to cross paths
We have done in a day remote part of your existence
In these paths where the father of the sky again
The opportunity as announced by souls
In this life of searches and disagreements was already written and written this
Even before our choices

More as the influence of human beings is greater
These non envergam not see
The why these lines
Of these meetings and are lost
And again become in vain
The request which hopes were called and
Respect the Line of life understands the
And do what is the greatest love
Whether he fraternal, spiritual or personal.

d_vampyra

Post by d_vampyra » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:24 pm

I know that this is not what you want to hear at the moment but take a good look at where you are at the moment and where you would like to be.

Life goes in 7 years cycles and your third is coming to an end.  Endings can be hard but it also gives you a new time to renew.

Embrace the change, use it to your benefit.

The lonliness will not last for long.  Your friends are still there even though they are not close and they have moved to let the new ones come in!

HUGS AND POSITIVE ENERGY TO YOU

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA!

Angel_TruthSeeker

Sending huggles

Post by Angel_TruthSeeker » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:49 am

Huge hugs and healing energy for you today!  I understand how you are feeling..i went thru the same thing at a point in my life as well.  As you continue to live in this physical world, friends will come and go...and some of them will come back.  It is not easy when friends move away but you may be suprised by what comes out of all of this.

I have to agree with one of the other posters, you seem to be a sweet person who cares deeply.  Get out and meet people, find things to do that would make you happy.  You will hear from your friend again.

Blessings
Attachments
Animation28YouAreSpecial.gif
Animation28YouAreSpecial.gif (195.26 KiB) Viewed 1713 times

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:19 pm

pinkspikes I don't think she moved because of you. She must have had her own reasons to leave... I don't know
why she didn't say goodbye...perhaps she thought it would be better just to leave! Many people cannot bear goodbyes!This doesn't mean
she doesn't care about you!Quite the opposite I think :)
As for your ex..you just didn't find the right one! But you will one day! Be patient and everything will get better!

starryeyed

tons of HUGS!

Post by starryeyed » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Too much loss and not enough gain.......
Something that took me 50 years to learn for myself is not to let other peoples actions be too personal for me.....They are busy living their lives...they think of us and love us and and and and.....YOU can make the difference in your relationship with your loved friend by making yourself happy in small ways {reading a good book, doing something that is FUN for you....Create Art...KEEP busy with things YOU like...) Setting a GOOD example is really one of the best ways to help others and yourself!
Make yourself happy in constructive ways and trust me, please, Pretty soon you notice the pain isn't quite as sharp......other people come into your life.....you can move on too!
I want to bless you with my loving thoughts and will be waiting to here from you when the pain dies down........
And as far as MEN  in your life....................sweetie, just be the concerned, kind, loving friend and pick someone who cares about you the way you deserve.....kindly,lovingly etc.
My happy vibes are being sent to you!

BLACKIE

Post by BLACKIE » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:47 pm

:smt006   HUGS!  Things will get better!

skywatcher3

Really depressed.

Post by skywatcher3 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:24 pm

So he traded you for a car. Sheez. Rather wake up next to a pretty woman than a stupid car in my bed. Some people. You need someone who appreciates you. And I'm sure that person is soon coming. Hugs from me to you. :smt006

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:55 am

I am sending lots of hugs to you!
Remember, God's is changing the people around you for a reason.  You stay focused on your job/duties and let His Divine light come into your life and illuminate it.

blueeyesflashing

Post by blueeyesflashing » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:14 pm

a big big hug to you.  You are not alone ever.

getlife

depression

Post by getlife » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:33 pm

its like a new world and i have too experienced it but its good when u can get out from that place very fast otherwise it will destroy ur life or it will have negative effect on ur life so just relax and try to sit in meditation with relaxing music like which u get in malls.one of them is of pandit shiv kumar -earth/water its nice or if u have net conection go to raaga.com and there u will find the relaxation music which u can listen too.so i think this will cool u off any way if u need any kind of help u tell me in relaxing ur mind or getting out of ur depression and do reply to me what u felt. till then bye tc.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”