Sometimes I wish I wasn't

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Shalymar

Sometimes I wish I wasn't

Post by Lady Shalymar » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:21 am

About a month ago my fiance and I found out that I was pregnant.  We were very excited as we had been trying for a few months.  Two weeks later I woke up early in the morning and then went back to sleep before waking up again later.  That is usually when I have my "visions".

In my dream I woke up and looked over to the corner of the room.  Near the ceiling was a large black mass, it moved quickly over to me and came to rest on top of me.  I felt paralyzed, like I had been shocked or something.  When I actually woke up I just knew it was bad.  

That night I had a miscarriage for no rhyme or reason.  I discussed what I saw with my fiance, who is much more knowledgeable than I, and we agree that what I saw was probably the Destroyer.

Sometimes I wish I didn't see things.  But at the same time I know it's a gift and I have it for a reason.

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:27 am

sorry to hear about your miscarriage *huggles* maybe you werent meant to have a child just yet but you will someday

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:09 am

Hi Lady Shalymar
Huge hugs from me as well..
There are more kids on the way. You dont need to worry. But you need to instal a psychic shield to stop these things attacking you.
If you need one then PM me
Cheers Pete

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:22 am

I'm so sorry for you loss, and your sadness.  hugs to you.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:46 am

I'm really sorry to hear you're going thru this.....I send you some *huggles* and lots of my love....Hope you feel better soon....

Tamara :o)

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 pm

A HUGE HHHUUUGGG, positive energy and love to you.

So sorry for your loss.

Lots of love to you

Karlene

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:22 am

Hugs and love to you Shaly.As Pete said more will come, Trust in yourslef.You will soon have beautiful babies.

dhav ;-)

3xcharm

Post by 3xcharm » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:59 am

I am so sorry for your loss!  Sometimes when there is a health issue, miscarriage is the result.  Natural cycle of life, yet emotionally very difficult.   Remember, the next one may be healthy.  In time all your wishes will come true.  Lots of hugs!

Doe

Post by Doe » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:41 pm

Dear Lady Shalymar,

A miscarriage is one of the most devastating things that a woman (and the man who loves her and wants the baby too) can experience--having one is even worse than anyone who hasn't had one can ever imagine (as you know).  I'm SO sorry that you had to go through that, and that you also had the pain of seeing that it was coming.

I'll just tell you my little "miscarriage miracle" story, in the hope that it will give YOU hope.  My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for FIVE YEARS.  Finally, my mother gave me $750 to go to a fertility doctor for fertility drugs.

The doctor instructed me to do a pregnancy test before I started taking the drugs.  "Yeah, right--like I'm suddenly going to be pregnant after 5 years,"  I thought.  Guess what...  There was that little "+" sign.  I couldn't believe it.  We were overjoyed, and the drugs stayed in the fridge.

A few weeks later, I miscarried.  I was utterly despondent and inconsolable.  I was sure that it had been my last chance, and that I'd never get pregnant again.

The following month, I started feeling queasy.  I told my husband and my doctor that I felt pregnant.  Of course, their response was, "Yes, dear--you've been through a hard time.  You just get some rest and don't worry about pregnancy."

Guess what... ("+")  It was an absolute MIRACLE--I was terrified of miscarrying again, but I didn't.  And I now have the most amazing, sweet, wonderful little 9-year-old boy now (best of all, I'm pretty sure he was conceived on Christmas Eve!).  I don't know who my lost baby would have been, but I can only think that things happen the way they do for a reason, even if at the time it seems like the cruelest joke in the world.

So, with that, be hopeful, mourn your loss, take care of yourself and your fiance...when the time is right, it will happen.

Doe

500 SMILES

Post by 500 SMILES » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Sorry for your lost.  I'm not sure what's a destroyer?

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:42 pm

sweetie im so sorry about your miscarriage im sending u some positive energy...there will be more children...here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:20 pm

My heart goes out to you.  Image

Return to “The Hug Exchange”