Taking control of my life now

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Taking control of my life now

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:49 pm

omg my brother is so pissy at me now because i wont do him a favor and help him move furnature, my mom has a nasty habit of volunteering me for stuff and as of recently i said no more to that, i wont do it if you volunteer me without actually asking me if i wanna do it, but yeah now hes all pissy at me but yet i asked him a favor about a few months ago i asked him if he could take me to Mohegan Sun to see Clay Aiken and he said no, so i made a little vow to myself that if i ask for someone for a favor and they say no even though i've done them many favors in the past i wont do it for them anymore, because its a pattern everytime i ask for a favor they cant do it for me but i have to do one for them! no more.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:17 am

Hi WLBG
You go girl , congrats mate its about time you owned the turf you walk on and not let others own it for you.
Cheers Pete

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:24 am

My mother does that also....But saying that,i do what she asks because she has helped me so much,at times i argue with her but i do it lol...But i seriously hate when others ask her to ask me for help and my mum says yes,that shits me.......I know how you feel tho and good on you for standing up for yourself....People cant expect your help when they say no to you,it doesnt work like that......People have to give a little to get a little back......Good on ya...Heres some *huggles*.

Tamara :o)

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:50 am

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...im very proud of u...right on grly...much love and huggies :smt007

shadowrnmom

Taking Control

Post by shadowrnmom » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Good for you! That's why God gave you a brain, mouth and two feet to stand on. Use them! I don't put up with BS at work (I'm an Nurse) - heaven forbid I should upset the patients! Nonsense! People need to learn to behave and not manipulate, and that is just what your mom is doing. You're a "big girl" now. Act like one. I have 3 children, ages 38 to 23. The first thing I taught them to do is to be independent (and stick out their tongue); not to be obnoxious, but to have free expression. God blessed man with free will. Use it. :smt039

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:02 pm

thank you

lluvia

HUGE HUGS

Post by lluvia » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:49 am

:smt041 you go girl,you have to show them you need respect,dont let them  use you only when they want :smt007 lluvia

Return to “The Hug Exchange”