Meaningless life

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue May 27, 2008 5:26 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 am

1 - make a list of things you want to have or be in your life. Something like " i am so happy and grateful now.. i have this.. i achieved that..."

2- make a list of things that you already have and make you feel grateful. Examples: i am alive, i have a job, i have my own place, i have a cool boyfriend, i have a good friend, my parents are cool for me etc.

3 - find activities to shift the energy to a positive level: listen to cheerful music, comedy videos, interact with funny kids, charity projects and so on

obvious@live.ca

question....

Post by obvious@live.ca » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:43 am

Do you know your birth time?

I have some places to look for directionals =)

K

surinder

Post by surinder » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 am

A huge Hug from me too .

With so many guides here ...with positive thaughts and advises ........ i am sure you will come out of it .......Astronger person

Best wishes and many blessings

surinder

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:06 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Pele_10

Re: Meaningless life

Post by Pele_10 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:18 pm

ksvg wrote:Wish I could find a motivating factor to live a full life. So far it has been an unfortunate tragedy of mistakes by others and myself. :smt009  :smt009
Dear kvsg,

I am very sorry to hear that. Maybe you could write a list on what you want to do, what you enjoy and start settings goals on achieving them. Do you like sports? Maybe you could join sports club which you can enjoy playing and make new friends. A big hug from me.

Best of luck,
Amit

CCLady

I will be praying for ya.

Post by CCLady » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:03 am

What has happened has happened. We all learn from mistakes and we make more of them. The only thing you can do is just find at least one thing you are good at or just like to do and do it. I know how it is to feel lonly. You are never alone. God is there and just talk to Him like you do other people. I like to go outside and just walk thru nature because it calms me and I talk to God. When you find something you like to do and start doing it, that is when you will start to feel better. try to let go of the past. I know that is hard to do but just take one day at a time. May God Bless

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:56 pm

Big hugs and positive energy sent to you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”