Worried over 2012 Predictions

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Boguslaw

Believe it?

Post by Boguslaw » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:51 pm

The world is full of untruth. We should not worry if we believe  in the Bible. Are our worries needed for anyone?

Disneyfreak

Post by Disneyfreak » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Just wanted to give you a hug. i have heard of this before. dont know what i think. i dont think it will end though.

PhoenynxFyre

Post by PhoenynxFyre » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 am

hi i've kinda started to feel some panic over this issue i don't want my life to end what if this "new world"is the end times or something? things like this have always scared the shit out of me "being raised in church and all" i still have sooooooo much i want to do with my life is this selfish of me? can anyone help me gain some peace of mind? what if it is the end times how do you know for sure you are "ready to go" ok maybe ii'm a little too panicked but still yea maybe i just proved a point at how panicked i am thanks to all!
joy

PhoenynxFyre

Post by PhoenynxFyre » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:38 am

ok i just found this from the nasa website

#
Question

Is there a planet Nibiru that will pretty much destroy earth in 2012? I watched a video about it last night and I freaked out so bad i was shaking and crying. Is our world coming to an end in 2012? If so... why cant we just blow the thing up and call it a day?

I am really sorry that these crazy Nibiru claims have upset you. I don't want to keep answering these questions about Nibiru, but let me say once more as clearly as I can, for you and the other questioners: Nibiru does not exist. NASA has never discovered or detected Nibiru or anything remotely like it. The handful of dwarf planets that astronomers have discovered beyond Neptune are on stable orbits that will never come into the inner solar system, let alone threaten Earth. Nothing will happen in 2012. Nibiru is simply a fake, a hoax, the result of a small religious cult that is unfortunately scaring lots of people with totally false stories. David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
January 31, 2008

source: http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... n/?id=2744

Return to “The Hug Exchange”