Need a hug desperately

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maan09

Need a hug desperately

Post by maan09 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:11 am

Id like to tell you my story. I am separated with the father of my two kids and for more than 2 years now. Then one time ive met this great young guy which is 8 years younger than me and we had a great relationship (that was i thought). I have loved this guys with all my heart because he had everything that i was looking for a partner. To me he was my soulmate and we really get along well. I didnt forsee or maybe i denied myself to be ready that because of our age gap and my situation that he thinks that i am not the kind of person that he wants to grow old with. We separated and things are still good between us until one time everything was changed he doesnt even want me to be his friend. I am not yet over him loosing him as my lover what more for having him as a friend. He was my bestfriend not only my lover now im left alone grieving for the loss. I am having a hard time right now I dont know what to do. I want to let go of him but that is the hardest part everything i do, everything i see reminded me of him and thats really painful. I got no friends i could turn to and cry.

question&wisdom

Post by question&wisdom » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:13 pm

a HUGE HUG to you!!  I know how you must be feeling...it is always painful to let someone go (besides we always have the memories there to seemingly haunt us)...but stay positive!  When something leaves it opens the door for something new.  ANd loving oneself is the greatest and most needed love in a time of hardships!!  if you feel like crying - cry; like screaming - scream...let it all out! ((*holding out a box of tissues**))

coloratura

Post by coloratura » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:14 pm

Huge hugs from me too!
It *does* hurt to let go, and there're so many tiems where I could've done without the experience.
Coloratura

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....i know its hard to let go but u have to do it to move on....im sending u lots of positive energy stay strong....much love and huggies :smt007

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Much * HUGGIES*  for you!

maan09

Post by maan09 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:56 am

thanks for the support its greatly appreciated..I honestly feel a little better..Thanks for the advice also been keeping this for quite a few days now, was afraid to cry but yeah you are right need to cry it all out to make me feel better..Thanks..

coloratura

Post by coloratura » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:49 am

You're totally welcome!!!

More hugs!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”