Need some huggles and positive energy...Please?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Need some huggles and positive energy...Please?

Post by soul_flower » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:01 am

Hello hello!!  :smt006

I have had alot happening lately,some of which i can't go into but i need some hugs and positive energy if possible...Even one hug would help....

The past two weeks i have been really ill,spent 3 days in hospital and i am a little better but this unknown virus still has a hold on me which is making it difficult to keep on track with my fitness and getting into shape.....My IBS has been awful,i think its worse due to stress.....And now i am studying two courses,Animal Welfare & Nurses Aid also Canine Behavioural Training and within each course i have to do another small course or i have a fail mark......So thats 4 courses....For me im finding it hard,my memory is sooooooooo bad and im scared that i will just drop and burn with this study........I have asked for help,that is something i had added to my prayers because its something i really want and i want to work with an animal shelter in the future..........But with everything happening its bloody difficult to focus,its my own fault i know....Hence why i have made myself a bit of a loner to get it done.......I have been trying to stay positive but the negative,fearful side kicks back in.....I dont want to let anyone down,more so myself......Like everyone says,i have never finished anything....Those comments dont help but its true......I think i have had just a little more stress than normal in my life lately,which is ok,thats life.

So im just looking for some free hugs and perhaps some positive energy to help me thru it.........

Much love,Tam xx.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 am

A Big big grandpa hug to you.

It is always sad when we become ill, it put us on "low energy", and everything suffer from it....why is it so....well because the body need the energy to get you fit again.

How do you supply your body with energy? By staying positive...by concentrate on what you are able to do, and to waste those thing you are not able to make.

By wishing one could do more, we create negative energies, and those energies burn away that power you needed to be fine, and everything take longer time.

So my suggestion is that you evaluate what is most important to you....if 1 course is more worth then the other then concentrate on that one, if you manage 2..well fine...but don't try to take them all if you haven't the energy....forget them....or you loose them all.

So I give you my tombs up for you...send you a lot of energy and good wishes...and hope you will be well soon...so in the end everything will be fine :)

roblee8

your doing great

Post by roblee8 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 am

Hi Tam

A big hug for you, you'll make it, sheer determination will get you through, but remember 'one task at a time' look at the now and do not think of the next task or you will become overwelmed and panic. and sometimes we have to let one thing go to gain more in the other, you have plenty of time, breathe in the healing light and smile, you will be back, real soon ya hear. :smt041

Zoddn Drak

HUG!

Post by Zoddn Drak » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Well hello, it's been a while, so here's a hug, ('cause I pretty much owe you one...) and me and my peeps will be praying for you. But yeah, like roblee8 said, one step at a time young one. You'll be surprised at how well that actually works...

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Peace Much love and hugs to you!...we all have those days when it seems there`s too much going on to handle....but my dearest you will make it through just fine...much success and blessings sent your way!!!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:13 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and lots of positive energy....much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Rhutobello - Thanks for the big hug,energy and good wishes and advice....You make alot of sense...I now know what i need to do...I will do what is most important to me.

roblee8 - Thankyou for the hug and advice...I dont know why i always take on too much...I guess i dont live in the now and want things that are in the future...Sometimes it takes this to let me know things do take time...But i do agree,i must let one thing go here..Or i will drag everything in my life down.

Zoddn Dark - Thanks a bunch for the hug and prayers...I have never been one for taking things one step at a time,i just jump in which isnt good...But i am learning that is what is best and things dont happen untill you do that...Always did things backwards lol...I know things take time....

TheAlchemist - Thanks for the peace,love and hugs... Yes i wasnt having a very good month there,alot was too much to handle....But it has slowed down a little....Because i am trying to shift my focus on the many many great things in my life....So im learning...Isnt easy when most your life was lived in a negative frame of mind...Lucky for me i am getting there.

taraprincess - Thanks muchly for the love and huggies....Always nice to get them from you....

So thankyou all...I really do feel heaps better thanks to your warm hugs and wise advice...I am pretty much over my virus and starting my fitness fun again...Going to email the school tomorrow and see if they will let me hold one course off for now...I hope so because i already paid for them both,but dont see why they wouldnt.....I think in another month i will feel heaps better again...Just have to get thru october!!

Love,Tam *huggles* back to you all..... xx

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:31 pm

October is going to be a great month for you soul_flower....Much love and blessings to you!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 pm

sweetie u are so welcome... love giving lots of hugs and im so glad u are doing better...i agree with alchemist october is going to be an awesome month for u...lots of good wishes...much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:09 pm

TheAlchemist - I hope so...Already off to a good start...Thanks *huggles*.

taraprincess - I really hope so,i would like that....Thanks once again. *huggles*

Tam xx.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 pm

:) many happy days to you!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:43 pm

soul_flower wrote:TheAlchemist - I hope so...Already off to a good start...Thanks *huggles*.

taraprincess - I really hope so,i would like that....Thanks once again. *huggles*

Tam xx.
u welcome once again sweetie....anytime u need a hug im here....much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Thanks a bunch...This month has been busy but wonderful...Must be the hugs. :o)

bybybybyon

Post by bybybybyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Tight hug for you!!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”