am i crazy?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tea pot

am i crazy?

Post by tea pot » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:35 am

at times i wonder if I am the only one on this planet that knows the truth, then i stumble upon these stepping stones, I am assured that I am not

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:26 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Hmm, not sure any of us know all the truth but we can do the best with what we have got and no one can fault us for that.

Some positive energy going your way.

Kind regards

Suzi

coloratura

Post by coloratura » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 am

Hugs to you!

I'll agree with you that once one's eyes have been opened and one has attained some measure of the true wisdom of this world, it can be a heavy burden to bear. One cannot make others see what you see, and for me, sometimes,this meant watching friends make bad choices, but hang in there! It definitely gets better!
Coloratura

Duncan

Hugs

Post by Duncan » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Dear Tea Pot - totally agree with what coloratura has told you; my son, daughter and my best mate all get their hearts broken regularly and I have to stand back. Believe me, it does get better - but then you slip a bit and have to climb back again. I think that's what 'Life's rich tapestry' means! Just enjoy the rainbows and stay away from that Deep Pool. Keep on the path whatever you do and enjoy the new friends you meet x x
Big Reiki Hug x x

Return to “The Hug Exchange”