i dont like my room now it scares me

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

InfinityBaklash

i dont like my room now it scares me

Post by InfinityBaklash » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 am

Hi there,

i cant seem to go to sleep at night in my room when its dark.

Ive always left the T.V on in my room and one night i decided to turn it off, i begun to get really cold, and get light shivers then i remaned with my eyes closed and my eyes began to stream liek i was crying my eyes out but i wasnt actually crying.

Now when i try to turn the lights out again i hear creaking and i feel cold and i feel like someone is touching me.

does this mean there is a spirit in my room?

and what can i do to stop this from happening its really starting to make me feel scared and insecure about my own room.

thanks a lot,
lewis.

wimery

Post by wimery » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm

when i moved into my home i blessed all the rooms or you could do a cleansing spell then a blessing if you need a cleansing spell let me know and i will leave one for you xx blessed be  :smt059

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am

ummm well this is what it was like for me/worked for me...
You can do a couple of things I think, one check if there are laylines in your room, maybe there is one running right across your bed...that was the case for me and I wasn't able to sleep at all. So once you figure out where the laylines are then you can move your room around accordingly.
You can do this with a pendulum or dowsing rods etc, just take something that is dangling from a piece of string for that matter and let it swing freely from left to right, youre not swinging it though, have the intention that when it hits a layline then it will swing in the direction of the layline. Start from one side of the room to the other and work your way over the whole room.
Also do a quick feng sui thing that I once read and that was to imagine that your room was filled with water, where would the water pool? Hence those are the areas were energy may pool and just by putting a crystal in those areas or getting more sunlight into those areas will help.

You can also maybe get a crystal, maybe even a protective crystal and put it on the t.v so that it will sort out any disturbances the tv might create.
Just a question: Do you watch scary things on tv?
Its just that my exflatmate was into that and it really didn't generate a wonderful feeling in the flat.

You can also smudge the place http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

You can also say in a really firm voice. "Get out and never come back again" - while visualising a door closing kinda thing.
I dedicate my room to the highest of all light and have a strong intention that my room is my sanctuary and that its like a cocoon of safety and nourishment. I also will say things like only things of the highest of all light are allowed. Anything else not of the highest order, get out.

It seems to have worked but sometimes there will just be those evenings when you feel things moving around and the best thing is to just stop yourself from thinking too negatively, don't assume the worst.
Call on the Archangels, esp Michael and Gabriel, they are great for this kind of thing, also just ask your Guardian Angel. I think they get so bored cause not too many asks for their help anymore! heehee So I ask all the bored Angels to come and help to :)

Well I hope that helps a bit - gets those ideas running on what might be best for ya.
Interested to see what wimery has up the sleeve too :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:58 pm

I agree with both of u.

Bless your houser and room and also call upon your Guardian angel.They will protect you and keep you safe.Also put a blue light of protection around yourself.
light and love to you,
dhav ;-)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....it does sound like there is a spirit in your room...but it could be a good one or a bad one it depends if u feel threatened if u dont feel threatened it probably just wants u to know its there because sometimes spirits get lonely and they dont know that they are deceased so u need to send them to the light....i agree with dhav bless the house....much love and huggies :smt007

pawpaw

Post by pawpaw » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 am

infinity, dun panic, i knw how u feel........
i was in the same position of you.
My bedroom toliet door, open and closes in broad daylight. it used to freak me so one day i went behind the door to see wats going on (i ususally walk away or go back to slp when this happen) there was no body there....  it got use to it and it did not experience as harm by the spirit
in the end my parents decided to get a medium to rid us of the spirits in our home
to our surprise there was 3!!......i even had a picture  of this ghost.........
anyway i think its best to get somebody to help
btw do u have windchrimes in your home, it is said to attract spirits.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:55 pm

hey paw paw, yeah it is best to get someone in if you are too afraid yourself.
But I really do feel that you have all the power in the world and that it is a matter of choice and intention. also about sticking to that choice. Kinda like think of your mom, she can let you get away with stuff for a certain amount of time but when she finally does put her foot down...DAMN! There is just no turning back! She flippin owns it!! Lays down the law. No more from there.
And I feel that is kindof the energy you want to be thinking about. Take no sh*t from NOONE! Visible or invisible.

Also about the wind chimes, they do attract the elemental's I believe; they are very playful and we notice them in times when we feel that rush of adrenaline.
Like that feeling when you open up a cupboard or don't want to put your feet down from your bed cause you think there is something there. I believe they are known as Dark Elves, but I live to call them Feng Sui elves as thats exactly what they do, the guard your house and keep all the occupants safe. They have a very powerful energy, thats why the 'rush' when you encounter them. But they are certainly not to be scared of. They 'good'.
They love music and they are Nature spirits so the Wind Spirit comes along makes music with the chimes and they love it! :)
I was once told to actually put wind chimes in an area, for feng sui purposes, I think it was at a place where there is a door and a rush of energy flow. Like if you imagine your house, imagine you open the door and energy rushes in from the outside, where does the energy all rush too? Which areas does it pool in ie collect in. You put the wind chime in those 'collective' areas. Or to ease the rush of energy as it enters the home.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”