My mom is sick...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PrettySiren

My mom is sick...

Post by PrettySiren » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:05 pm

She has schizophrenia and has had a nervous breakdown. She hasn't been able to eat in a month and has been constantly physically sick as a result. I'm very worried and scared -- especially since it's been going on so long.

It seems she always gets sick around the holidays and her birthday (and her birthday sometimes falls on American Thanksgiving). It always makes me feel so helpless, because of the nature of it. It's even hard to interact with her when she gets like this. She can't even hear me speak to her.

Please send your thoughts, hugs, prayers, and healing this way. My family, ESPECIALLY my mom, could use them right now.

Thanks you.

wisdomseeker12

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:53 am

Prayers your way.....Keep your head up. =)

PrettySiren

Post by PrettySiren » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:16 am

Thank you so much! :) I shall.

Rajamurugan

Try This

Post by Rajamurugan » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:28 am

Dear Friend

Tell this mantra 108 times

Om bhoor bhuva shuba dhadh
Savidhurvarenyam Bhargo Devashya Dhimagi
Dhiyo yona prachodhayadh

it will heal your mom

while telling this you have to pray my mom must get well soon

Thanks

PrettySiren

Post by PrettySiren » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:32 am

Rajaurugan, I will pray for your mom too. And thank you for the mantra!

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:57 am

PrettySiren,

Has there been a change in meds or dosage?  I ask because sometimes it can affect a person's eating habits.  The stomache will feel sick.  Has she seen her Dr. for seeing if they need to correct the dosage?  Sometimes chemicals in the body change, what works at a certain strength may be too much later on.  Sending my well wishes that your mom will have her appetite return quickly.  And that she will have more good days than bad.   Remember to take a break when you need to.  Hope you have better days too.  Take Care.

Safe Journey

thegirl

Post by thegirl » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:38 pm

I will pray for her,i wish to your family all the best
just be strong

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:06 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug and hope your mom gets better im sending my prayers and healing energy to your mom and u and your family....much love and huggies :smt007

PrettySiren

Post by PrettySiren » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:05 am

Crow wrote:PrettySiren,

Has there been a change in meds or dosage?  I ask because sometimes it can affect a person's eating habits.  The stomache will feel sick.  Has she seen her Dr. for seeing if they need to correct the dosage?  Sometimes chemicals in the body change, what works at a certain strength may be too much later on.  Sending my well wishes that your mom will have her appetite return quickly.  And that she will have more good days than bad.   Remember to take a break when you need to.  Hope you have better days too.  Take Care.

Safe Journey
They took her off one medicine that had been helping her (because it caused her weight to go up) and I think that's what caused it.

And I want to thank everyone for your love and well wishes. It really means a lot! My mom is starting to feel better now and I hope she'll be home with us soon. =)

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 am

Aww maybe they should put her back on that medicine and do what she can to keep her weight down. I'm no doctor, obviously a doctor and you and your mom should decide that yourselves.

But hey I really hope things are looking up for you. I'm sending lots of happy healing vibes your way! And lots of love and hugs for you and your mom. :)

PrettySiren

Post by PrettySiren » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 am

Thank you so much, Marquitta! I think everything's getting straightened out now. *hugs*

mialane214

I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts

Post by mialane214 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

remember, everything works out for the good, even when we cant see it, stay strong:)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”