life partners

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soniasuri14

life partners

Post by soniasuri14 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:46 am

parents are trying to find me a life patner and i love my bf more dan anything is the world, what can i do

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:29 am

I am not sure as to this custom, so I am not sure what I can say.  Perhaps you can share with your parents your wishes and ask for their blessings?  Is there a way for your boyfriend to earn the blessings from your parents?  Again I do not wish to offend since I am not sure how the life partner is selected.  This is something I know very little about

I do send you my hugs and best wishes for a happy future.  :)

Safe Journey

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Miki26

life partners

Post by Miki26 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 pm

To be honest you are way too young to be settling down. You are very young and you should enjoy all life has to offer. Just date and have fun.  Worry about becoming what you want to be, your goals you want to accomplish and go to college.  Enjoy life and get what you want out of it. Before you settle down (Marriage). Always follow your heart and always apply common sense too. Be happy and never rush.

Bitter Waters

Post by Bitter Waters » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:11 am

*hugs*  I agree that you're a bit young to be thinking about settling down totally.  As someone who's had people try to interfer with my love life, all I can say is try to sit your parents down and talk to them.  Explain your feelings for your current love and how you feel about them pressuring you.  

I hope it works out.

mialane214

Lots of hugs

Post by mialane214 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:21 pm

I agree that if you can you should sit down with your parents, and be 100% honest, listen to their side, find out the concequences, let them see how much this means to you, try not to hide your emotions.  If that doesn't work, perhaps you could have a neutral party who both you and your parents trust and respect sit down with you guys and hear your sides and offer some insight and help keep things from getting off subject.  Outsiders points of views are often very helpful for they have nothing to gain or lose by giving opinions on the matter.  I hope this helps, good luck and may all your hopes and desires come true :smt002

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 pm

The problem is, parents are human beings too, they do not always rationalize and see clearly. If you are interested, I can formulate a simple spell to help your situation.

mialane214

It is a tough situation

Post by mialane214 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 pm

I know what you mean, I was thinking about that when I suggested the third pary "mediator" but I completely understand.  Sometimes when you really want to understand the other person's point of view, your own feelings get in the way.  I hope you find a solution, it'll come to you.  Thank you for offering the spell.  I think I would like to try it.  I just want to make sure that it's not going to compell him to do something against his own will.  I really appreciate, very thoughtful, can you tell me more about it?  I'm open to casting:)  Hope to hear from you soon:)

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Generally I never even consider spells that would impose one's will against anothers or do any harm to anyone. It makes everything seem insincere IMO. Grant me some time to meditate on your situation and I will post the spell soon thereafter.

mialane214

Post by mialane214 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

I really appreciate that, cant thank you enough.

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:45 am

Ok, what I am seeing is you need a pink candle. Get some coconut oil and pour 2-3 drops in the candle. On a piece of paper write down what you want to happen and fold it twice. Place it under the candle . Be sure to do all of this in a very quiet place where you can be alone. Pray (or ask the universe, if you will) for rectification of the situation while looking at the candle's flame ( about 5 minutes should do). Repeat for 7 nights, do not extinguish the flame on the candle. Best outcome when you begin on a Sunday. If you do not see any significant results after a weeks time, repeat for 2 more weeks and add sea salt to your bath water every day.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:03 am

Stay true to yourself.  Make decisions and choices that are right for you.  You know in your soul heart what that is.  You are the one making choices, and choosing your own destiny.  Stay strong, and take care of you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”