dumped for the ex wife

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sheismore

dumped for the ex wife

Post by sheismore » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:50 am

After 7 months of dating my Bf told me today he is going to visit his ex wife for 2 days to get "closure: She stabbed him and is current;y living in FL.  What's the deal?  Why would you wnat  disfunction over a normal relationship?

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

sheismore

tara, thank you

Post by sheismore » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 am

thank you for the hug[/quote]

ammo

Post by ammo » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 am

I know how you feel. After living with my bf for almost 3 years he just up and decided we were over. Here's a big hug from someone in the same boat. :)

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 am

He expressed a need for 'closure'; and must be allowed to walk that path.  You decide if waiting and being in a relationship with him is the right thing for you, and you only.  Ask your question to yourself..why do you want dysfunction, instead of a normal relationship?

all the best.....

beatxur3heartout

Post by beatxur3heartout » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:30 am

Oh Goodness..
everything relationship-wise ive noticed is going crazy lately.
if it was meant to be it will be, sometime people have stupid ideas and need to fall on their face to see the were wrong. if they dont, they arnt worth it.

im in the same boat.. my bf and i just recently had a falling out..  we were both getting ready to move in together and alot ect... it sucks bcause we both have feelings still.. but his gaurd is so up from lies people have told him and him just plain feeling like giving up,(and many other things going on cuurrenty). we are so sickly compatible too, lol seriously... but ill keep my crap to myself lol

but you never know whats going to happen, and everythign happens for reasons! and every relationship goes through crisis, if it comes out bad:its a lesson learned and there is something better. and if it comes out good: your realationship just went through a trial and you will be all the stronger!

hope the best for you my dear. stay strong!

tellezjrj

Hug for you!

Post by tellezjrj » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Be Positive, hold your head up high and know that everything will eventually turn out for you!

Take Care and be Safe!
Jose

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 pm

relationships have been going crazy, or maybe just MEN lol.

Mariamn

Abusive relationship?

Post by Mariamn » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:18 am

Sweety, it sounds like they were in an abusive relationship. As horrible as these things are, they're also often difficult to get out of completely. But, once out, with complete closure, the incredible relief that follows confirms that u definitely did the right thing for u!
Allow him to get his closure. If he doesn't and instead chooses to stay with her, then he is a very weak man, the likes of whom u do not really want to be involved with.

Remember, "if u love something, set it free......(u know the rest....)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”