HUGS to EVERYONE here

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sonotech

HUGS to EVERYONE here

Post by sonotech » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 am

I am feeling very ill today and just need to vent I suppose. I have ben told by many "caring" doctors that I have MAYBE a year left and I get these fevers for some unknown cause occassionally and today is one of those days. I could use as many hugs as there are available.........and when I get some strength back I will return the favor, I PROMISE!!

LittleSalt

Post by LittleSalt » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:40 am

blessings to you sweetie ! here is a hug. May the warm winds of heaven touch you this day and all that follow !
please remember.... life and living are very different ! May You Always find the little miracles in each and every day !

here is a big hug for you !

many blessings !

LittleSalt

ammo

Post by ammo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Here's a big hug, sending you lots of strength and energy. Do not listen to those doctors!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:43 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug sending u lots of positive and healing energy stay strong...much love and huggies :smt007

surinder

Post by surinder » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:42 am

here is a huge hug and lots of positive energy for you
dont lose hope , have faith in God , every thing will be o.k
i will pray for you  

God bless you

Return to “The Hug Exchange”