Bad day... Just venting.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Unfallen

Bad day... Just venting.

Post by Unfallen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:10 am

What happened is a long story.  I do not know if I am overreacting or not.  I am trembling, and about to have a panic attack just trying to restrain this rage.  I feel like I have been betrayed by someone close to me.  I also feel it would be dishonorable to do anything about it because her father recently passed away.  I am about to unleash it on someone who does not deserve it. I've been a recluse all day, but it's not helping much.  I apologize if none of this is making sense.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:04 pm

calm down and take deep breaths *Huggles* and when your ready feel free to tell the rest of your story

ammo

Post by ammo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Cool off, just take some more time for yourself and keep in mind the consequences and guilt you'd have to face if you "unleash" this rage on someone who does not deserve it.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:22 am

just wanted to send you *hugz*

Nyte

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 am

Sending you hugs. Hope you are feeling better now. Don't let others bring you down. Instead focus your energy on something that is worth doing, something that makes you happy.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....just calm down and relax everything will be alright breathe in and out....much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”