energy shift

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

truthIseek

energy shift

Post by truthIseek » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Hello

I keep hearing there's been an energy shift signalling more postivie universal forces at work and that it's affecting everyone's life...Unfortunately it seems to be affecting my life for the worse! Things are tough and getting tougher. My emotional reserves are at nil and I cannot see the lesson in the pain at present... I would like to return to my positive, optimistic self again but don't know how. Has anyone got any tips or going through something similar?

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi, I was told once, Kelley It's all just one big Joke, Feel what it is, acknowledge it and let it go.
I think the best way to deal is to Acknowledge it's just a shift, Tune into the higher waves,
and sit there until it's over.
You know when you are getting ready to meditate, I climb a ladder in my visualizations, Climb
That ladder until i'm feeling right, and creative again..
Then there are the times Like yesterday,  I just slept!!
Hang in there!

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:40 pm

It can be pretty difficult seeing the positives in a rough time like this but just keep faith and strive to make things better. That is all any human being can really do right

lookingglass

energy shift

Post by lookingglass » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:16 am

Raise your head my brother! You have chosen a difficult path in life. I believe we chose a certain path before we come here. Its like joining the army. It all sounds good and we want to go to the hardest courses to challenge ourselves. But when we get here we realize that it sucks and we dont know if we can make it. Don't fell so down my friend. You are not allow.  You will make! Look at life as a school, a course, a challenge, and take it head on.  You'll be proud of yourself that you made it through all those bad times. You may not realize it now, but you are one of the brave ones.  So put some pip in your step when you walk down the street. The man upstairs is proud of you!

Zodiac74

Post by Zodiac74 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 pm

today i´ve heard the first time about fortunas wheel, do u know it?
the lucky people are positioned on the upper side of the wheel, the unlucky are down. at a random time, when she feels about, fortuna spins the wheel. the down get up and the upper thumble down.
it´s always a up and down in life ;)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Return to “The Hug Exchange”