Constantly feeling sad...need a hug.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weez_a

Constantly feeling sad...need a hug.

Post by weez_a » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm

After being sick for about 18 months, my Father passed away last August.  I feel I've dealt well with the situation, but lately I feel very emotional about everything.  I'm not sure if my true grief is only coming to the surface now and therefore heightening the emtions I feel about other situations.

I'm scared I'm pushing my beautiful boyfriend away.  He's been very supportive, but now can't understand why I'm never happy anymore.

I thought turning towards this community for some support might help the strain on my reltionship.

E

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 pm

sweetie sorry for your loss may your dad rest in peace he is your guardian angel now...as for your bf talk to him explain that u dont want to push him away tell him what you are feeling inside and im sure he will understand because he loves you and everything will be ok stay positive....im sending u healing and positive energy...here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:47 pm

hello dear...
A huge hugggg for you :)
Its hard I know and no one can understand it better than you but dont shut away people. you are lucky to have someone who cares for you :) So let him know how much he means to you.

weez_a

Post by weez_a » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Thank you both for your big hugs and positive energy.  I am starting to feel a little better today.  

I think my biggest obstacle now is changing my career path.  I've been highly stressed about making the change, but I'm feeling a lot better about it today.

E

Ani

Post by Ani » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:54 am

first of all I`m very sorry for your loss, it`s never easy to lose someone you love, especially a family member. of course I`m no expert in this field, but looks like you are going through depression, and to deal with depression we need to figure out what caused it. it may be you fathers death - you say you`ve dealt with the situation when it happened, but sometimes we think we "deal" with the situation by simply holding our emotions back, then the pain comes to the surface later and we can`t understand what`s the reason behind it.

the reason may be something else though - tiredness, irritation (something unpleasant may have happened you didn`t pay attention to, but it stayed in your subconsciousness), fear of future - like changing your career path...

in any case, the best remedy here is to be around people who care for you and support you. don`t push your boyfriend away, isolating yourself from others will only make things worse. try to explain to him how you feel, I`m sure he will understand and will help you to get through these rough times :)

all the best of luck and huge huge bear hugs for you!!!

Ani x

naff123

Post by naff123 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Things like this are Always hard dear don't worry we are always here to help you out, its never easy going through times like this ill send you my thoughts and a very big CYBER HUG !!!! :D

take care of yourself!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”