feeling I need a change

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mandimedea

feeling I need a change

Post by Mandimedea » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 am

Really upset, feeling like I am stuck and needing to make some major changes in my life.  I want to make the right choices and I want change for the good, not bad.  Need a hug to move forward

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:34 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 pm

a hugeee hug... make your decisions and move ahead:)

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:43 pm

thank you so much, I really needed that.  I feel good today. I know it will be a long journey, but I feel an inner peace knowing I have taken that step to be a better, happier person!  I am trying to remain calm when making decisions and dealing with difficult peole in a better way.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:14 pm

I too give a big hug and hope you will find the right way forward :)

Life is always in development, and the track we made yesterday might not be the best for us tomorrow, so stopping up and evaluate our situation is always good.

Always try to have an positive outlook, then every uphill will be easier to go, and you will meet many a smile on your road :)

Good luck and another Grandpa hug :)

avikat

Post by avikat » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 am

a big hug from me as well.......God will give you strength to move forward and succeed.....

whatever be always try to be happy......keep smiling:)

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:37 am

Big Hug...I wish I could find my cards I would read for you...just moved and they are in one of these boxes.....but my gut tells me you will find your silver lining

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Thank you, you guys are all so sweet!  I know it wont be easy but I made it over a week on my new journey and feeling optimistic at this point that I will achieve my goals.  Your support makes me feel stronger and more positive that I will finish what I started this time.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Mandimedea,

Tells of your Journey please.

LoS

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 am

The universe knows what you are thinking and draws that into your life, be it positive or negative.  Keep your positive thoughts & energy about you at all times, so that it may attract and bring abundance into your life.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:53 pm

I am staying positive and giving my energy to the good and not the negative thoughts and anger.  I have certain issues I am dealing with and though me calming my mind isn't making the problems go away, it certainly is helping with how I deal with it.  I have been trying to calm my mind and let go of anger and stress and things that I cannot control.  Issues with a strong-willed teenager, a moody and sassy 3rd grader and a husband who, well a few different issues with.  I have meddling, loud, control freak in-laws that make my blood boil.  Certain family members are wonderful, but the others are the kind of people that suck the energy from everyone and have interfered frequently in my life and caused a lot of resentment and anger and unhappiness.  Divorce is not going to solve my problems, but neither is the anger I have.  I have made it 17 days without screaming, yelling, losing control and letting my anger get to me.  However, I have raised my voice a few times with the kids, but I would catch myself and stop, take a deep breath and walk away.  I am dealing with my husband seperately, as I can guide my children and still have an influence on certain things in their lives as they grow, but I can't make my husband change or want to change.  He knows how I feel, I have remained calm when discussing things, but I am being firm with my feelings and thoughts, and calm on how I present it. i know it wont be easy or fix all my problems, but I am so proud how far I have come so far.  I am presently studying the tarot, the first among MANY things here I want to learn.  I am so appreciative of all the support I have received here, you don't know what it means to me.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:24 am

The very first lesson I learned on my journey, was that when I point a finger at someone, and YOU are controlling..there are 3 fingers point back at me.  So I had to ask myself, who was the controlling one?  One finger out.."YOU are an idiot"...3 fingers point back at me...Who is the idiot?  It was an eye opener.  I had to acknowledge my own contribution to controlling, being an idiot, causing anger and resentment.  Judging everyone for their actions, and not looking at my own.  Then I realized..no one can 'make' me feel anything, but me.  Slowly I realized it was my perception, and my love could be the only thing that allowed for any change.   I apologized to everyone in my family, and told them I would do better.  Almost immediately, the children became more agreeable..I realized they were mimicking me.  People didn't bother...I still divorced my husband, but I had already done too much damage, and the marriage had run its course.  But I no longer point the finger at him and blame him for anything.  He has to live his own life, as do my children, and my ex- inlaws, and my parents and my brother and my sister.  They have to do, what they are going to do.  Things change when only love is present.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”