Bad news.... We misscarried....

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystic Cadet

Bad news.... We misscarried....

Post by Mystic Cadet » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:16 am

I guess it was not the right time...

Like someone said I will meet this little spirit boy one day,,

We'll wait till she's all back to normal, with regular cycle and try again

:smt022

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 am

I'm so sorry to hear that.  It's always tough dealing with that.  

I have faith that you'll meet the spirit one day.  
I feel the same about the older brother I was supposed to have.

I'm sure when the time is right you will be blessed with a beautiful child.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:02 am

I'm sorry to hear that ,i dont really know what to say.. Heres some warm *huggles* and of course my love going over to you all..

Mystic Cadet

Post by Mystic Cadet » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm

thanks

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... im so sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with u and your family....much love and huggies :smt007

surinder

Post by surinder » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 pm

I am so sorry to hear that , i am sure you will meet this little soul when the time will be right
a hug for you and your wife

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Mystic Cadet,

I don't really know you, yet I really hope your OK, and your partner... GIANT HUG !!

Me and my other half had an Ectopic and we lost ours 5 years ago, and along with it any natural way of conception... We are under going IVF right now...
(Waited this long on a waiting list as the Laws in England are a little crap, but they have just changed this year, giving us a ONE chance go on the NHS for free)

I know it's a hard thing to get your head around, it effected myself more than I knew... I often think of where our child would have been now, at school getting ready to leave right now, bag on back looking over at the school gates for their Mum and Dad... It hurts, and it hurts for many years.

I really wish you all the luck in the world...

LoS

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:17 pm

While I am wrapping  mystic and his family in a cocoon of healing light & energy, I would also like to mention that these 'souls' and spirits can come from anywhere........It doesn' t necessarily need to be from your body or your relationship.  Ask anyone who has adopted or 'knew' it was right to do so.  Keep you eyes and hearts open, for all opportunities in the present and now.    Don't live in your history, past or what could have been.  I have more children than I can count.  We start with the 3 that are biological, all the boys they've ever dated, the friends they've brought thru the front and back door, the neighbor's children, cousins, and children of the cousins....and the list goes on........Be attentative to all the 'souls' that pass thru your life........My own has been far richer in doing so.

Again, healing energy to mystic and his family.

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 am

I am so sorry for you and your wife.  I am also surrounding you both with white light... your pain is great but there are others who will help you bear it if you let them.

You are still in my prayers!

Mystic Cadet

Post by Mystic Cadet » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 am

Thanks everyone for your kindness

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

I am sooooo sorry to hear that, I hope you and your spouse are doing ok, I know it is never easy.  You are so in my thoughts and prayers.  Your child was sent to you for a reason, I believe, and you will meet again.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”