How to forgive yourself for something unforgivable

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tulanandi

How to forgive yourself for something unforgivable

Post by tulanandi » Tue May 05, 2009 3:59 pm

I hit someone weaker than me. Many times over the past few months. I could not control my anger. His smallest very little mistakes made me angry to no end. I was out of control.

He was a housekeeper at my house. He ran away.

I hate myself for this. I wish I had not done it. I wish I could go back and not do it. He was also someone's son. How would I like if someone hits my son for a mistake. Just because he was weaker than me gave me no right to take out my anger on him. I am stressed from other aspects of my life but his mistakes were never that big for him to be beaten up.

I want to repent. I wish I could undo all that happened. But that cant happen. How do i repent.

kybunker

Control Yourself instead of others

Post by kybunker » Tue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

You need to Learn to Control Your Actions and Words,

Always do unto others as you would have done to You,

Try to remember that by feeding into the anger you are empowering the Negitive Energy that so many of us lightworkers
are working against,,,

Anger, Fear, All tools of the Lower One.

No good can come into our lives if we Inspire death,

This is just something to think about,,

Meanwhile,,
As for the forgiveness to yourself,,
It's a matter of realizing everything we do and say Leads Us to where we are right now in life,

It could be a good thing for that boy to run away, Maybe he will realize he's more valuable and doesn't deserve to be treated as a lesser of a being,,
Maybe he will discover He is a One of a Kind Gentle Soul, That Moves on now to bigger and better things,

For this boy to forgive you is another story,,,,
He may never.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

mittal2682

please let me know

Post by mittal2682 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:23 pm

hello everyone,,please give me the details,,

mittal2682

I want to know to

Post by mittal2682 » Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm

I want to know a lot of things, but I dont know where to get the answers from

akdreamer

Forgiveness

Post by akdreamer » Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 pm

I am so sorry you are beating yourself up over this incident.  It has given you a lesson that you will carry with you the rest of your life.  This was the child's contract with you to help you learn a lesson.  Now, you do have to forgive yourself, so I offer this simple prayer for you to say each morning and each evening for 7 days.  You are a good and wonderful individual and your remorse shows where your heart really is.

"If I have hurt anyone or anything in the past, knowingly or unknowingly, I forgive and release it, this I do for the highest good of others and myself."

May God Bless you with all the blessings held in store for you.

akdreamer

hope999

Post by hope999 » Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 am

You need to apologise to this child - find him and appease things in a way he will understand. sounds basic-  but it is very important for yourself as well as the child.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”