i hate my life im depressed and suicidal

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 am

tell me things in details, ask me questions so that I may cast the coins to give you some advice what you need to do. Don't be too pessimistic.

moonbutterflycancer

Post by moonbutterflycancer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:14 pm

YOU KNOW YOUR IMPORTANT, RIGHT???? YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BORN IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A PURPOSE!!!! YOU WERE BORN TO LOVE AND BE LOVED! YOU HAVE TO STOP LOOKING IN THE PAST AND WORRYING! YESTERDAY IS GONE AND IT AIN'T COMMIN' BACK.YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT. PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF. AT LEAST THINK OF YOUR LOVED ONES.HOW WOULD  YOUR SUISIDE AFFECT THEM????

MsSteno

Yes, You need a hug

Post by MsSteno » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 am

My life isn't all that great either.  My house is about to be foreclosed on (if the loan modification doesn't go thru) because I can't get rid of my ex long enough to work (I work from home), can't work at home because it's summertime and everyone seems to keep calling me or coming over and I can't get anything done, and having a problem paying my monthly bills.  But I'm trying to hang in there.  Don't be depressed and especially not suicidal.  We all have problems and we can work thru them.  It may take a while, but relief will come.  I'm sort of depressed myself so here's a hug for you and for me.  I just wish I knew how to get rid of a stalker.  LOL

Mike Voyce

Perspective

Post by Mike Voyce » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 pm

The answer to the problems of being young is to grow old.

When I was young I was advised that all problems pass, now I'm anti-deluvian (one the Flood could not wash away). My problems haven't passed but maybe I see them differently.

Problems are just opportunities to learn and grow, but you have to be very, very old to see it that way.

Isn't it marvelous how many strangers want to be supportive to you?

Take their advice and good wishes.

Good luck,

Mike

Anu17

Post by Anu17 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 am

Lots of hugs to you....Please please find someone U can talk to either in your school.....you r just 16 and that is a tough age and sometimes at that age the whole world seems depressing but it isn't you will see....just hang in there...there is a beautiful life awaiting you...Stay strong

santhosh.G

Post by santhosh.G » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:13 pm

My strongest advice for you is to urgently do the 'Art of Living course that would be conducted near your place.this surely changes the mental frame so as to carry things with a smile.all the best.

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 am

suzisco wrote:if life is so bad at the age of 16 you need real help and not the support of this board.  Do you have a guidance teacher at school, GP or an understanding parent you can go and talk to?
i agree...

Jen64

Post by Jen64 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Big Huggggggggs to you sweetie being a teenager is a tough bout, talk to a school consuler and let out what is troubling you it will help to talk to someone hugs and love

Return to “The Hug Exchange”