need a hug (but prefer tequila right now)

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

need a hug (but prefer tequila right now)

Post by Songstress » Tue May 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Well, got fired for missing work even though I had called in and explained to them what was going on, and I had proof that I couldn't come it.  They weren't happy with it, but they excused it because they had coverage.  Which was ok with me at the time since I had a job lined up and would be giving my two weeks notice soon.  Well the job that was lined up seems to be no longer possible.  I was told the position was mine as soon as they fired another employee that I was to replace.  They said they'd call me that same week to give me a start date.  They have yet to fire the person or call me.  This is so frustrating.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Here's a great big hug right at ya, hon, it will work out

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Thanks MangoMom.  I appreciate it.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed May 20, 2009 6:04 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Wed May 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Today I went to fill out an application.  They did and interview with me right there on the spot.  They want me to go back in for some training stuff to see how I would do.  Then I'll do the second part of the interview.  It would be a set schedule.  Great hours.  More money per hour.  I hope it continues to go well like this.  It's amazing how things can turn around so quickly.

Thanks for hugs.

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 am

Huggs and prayer if thats ok =)

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 am

*hugs* i hope you get a BETTER job! ;)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”