I have changed everything, what have I done?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ella T

I have changed everything, what have I done?

Post by Ella T » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 am

Im new here, I found this site because I was looking for a reading, but I think maybe I need a hug too!

I know Im supposed to introduce my self but I didn't know what to say, I have made some big decisions/changes in my life lately and Im not sure what impact they will have, what I have really done or how I feel about them.

I don't know if Im happy or sad, I feel excited and worried and confused obviously!

Thanks, I know its not very informative, but I just don't have the information to give yet

Maris

I have changed everything :)

Post by Maris » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:07 pm

I suppose, You have to be still as often as possible... and watch... how your breathing works :) and watch a pauses between inhalation and exhalation...

I think, there is nothing to do, if You changed everything :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:39 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:02 am

I casted the coins and see that you are now thinking about something a lot since many lines move. My question is mainly on your health and the hexagram shows that your health is good and even better next lunar year. Since I was not asking the question you are the eldest or the youngest so this statement could be ... I say you might be the youngest daughter of your family. You are married already, if not next year you will get married.

Remember that this cast is mainly about your health.

Next cast I will see if money will come to you much in the coming years.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 am

I see that in the coming years money will hardly come to you. In the first hexagram that I casted the coins asking about your health I see that the money line does not connect well to you. In the 2nd hexagram asking directly to your money and we get a 6 disharmony hexagram, a bad indication that money will not come easily.

However next year a little not much money will come. But I see that regarding money for you it is not a bright near future.

In the year of the Cat - VIII (Tân Mão) your money will stay higher than other soon coming years. However look at what I have said.

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:21 am

Oh I forgot to tell you that the year Cat - VIII is around early 2011 to early 2012.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”