hug request

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lilium_muilil

hug request

Post by lilium_muilil » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 am

I  know that my problems are small and that i'm young and may come off as superficial and whiny. But right now I need a hug. I just don't know what to do with myself and I feel so lonely. I feel as if no one wants to be with me and no one wants to hang out with me. I've become so stagnant and worthless and I just want to know that everythings going to turn out alright.

but i don't know.

pd884

Future of my relationship

Post by pd884 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 pm

I this is PD. I love some one very much. He is a tooooo much practical person & does not believe in love!!! He is looking for girls to get married... according to him"marriage should be a business deal" & i am not the persona who is the best deal for him :(
He is presently avoiding me & this though is killing me.... I love him so much truly....
Is there any possibility that he will come back to me.... I really wan t to settle with him...
My DOB: May 16th 1980;
His DOB: Dec 28 1980..

please reply soon...........
eagerly waiting for a response

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Poster #2: Cupid's arrow always finds a way to strike. Even when unexpected. Be consistent but not overly consistent.  Guys are fickle when it comes to clinginess.

Poster#1: I am in the same boat as you my friend.  The universe works in mysterious ways. Be patient and they will come to you.

Eric117

Post by Eric117 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 am

**hug***

I know exactly how you feel lilium. I've been suffering from bouts of anxiety and depression for about 3 years now. At my worst, about a year ago, I was in such a deep depression that every day I woke up I just wanted to die. I didnt want to kill myself, but I just wanted to leave this place and just be relieved of all the pain and suffering I had been enduring. My anxiety made me distance myself from all of my friends and family and the depression made me lose interest in all activities. I didnt feel I could do anything right and I could never rejoin my group of friends. I thought I was just going to be a lonely, sad, shell of a person until the day I died.

Every night I would pray to God that he would relieve me of this pain and suffering. That he would take me away with him, so that I could finally be happy and at peace. My worst month was probably December of 2008, and sometime in February or so I was looking around the internet for something I could do to get rid of this terrible anxiety. I found a self therapy guide on how to recondition my brain to start to think differently, more rationally. As I did this therapy and I saw the results, I truly started to see myself in a different light. I finally could see that person that was inside me all along. That kind, gentle person that was always with me, but the anxiety was holding back. Then, for once in many, many months, my depression lifted, and I was finally happy again.

If you take anything away from this, its just to be optimistic about your future. You will get through this, you will persevere. Do some soul searching and find out what really is the heart of the problem, and how to go about fixing it. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel if you believe there is. Find the good qualities in you that you, yourself possess and focus on those. Never dwell on the negative in life or it will just be a vicious cycle. I hope this helps.

**hug**

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

HUGS to all.....

Hi PD,
from what you have told in this forum...I think the way to his heart is to be in business yourself... be good in business, learn the rope...and I'm sure that he will see the good in you..

grandduke

Post by grandduke » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 am

oh I forgot... you also need to love yourself...take good care of yourself..leave a little love to yourself so that in the end
you will come out sane...and still have a love to spare...good luck and a hug to you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”