Right choice!?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deepblu

Right choice!?

Post by deepblu » Sat May 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Happiness!!!

We all seek for happiness, and we all connect that feeling with the right match for our soul...and body!!! When I was young and foolish, I thought that if I satisfy my body, the soul would be happy automatically...and I got bored with all that sexual pursuance...than I got married and I started to love more than one person at a time-my wife and my children...after some time I stopped to love my wife sexually and focused all my love to my children...and that lasted for some years now, and I become deeply depressed...I realized I still need physical love as much as mystical...but I lost the touch, I forgot how to charm the women and get what I need...HELP!!!
Difficult times has come, diverse ways to make money are needed, Internet is one of them.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 am

You forgot how to love yourself and get what you need.  To take cae of yourself...know yourself...be happy and give of yourself.......The person you have lost touch with, is yourself.

sd.sonali2007

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:30 am

don't get me wrong but u have been selfish and self centered in all your personal pursuits. even when you loved other people you loved them to satisfy your own self! think about it. all your actions and emotions centered around just yourself! so the first step would be analyzing yourself and give unconditional love and affection to people who stood by you and took care of you. Feel grateful to them and say thanks to them sincerely!
Sonali Datta

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 am

I think what you are going through is kind of normal. Well, I can relate to some degree. Looking for that all in one. When two spirits are intwined and floating on air, smoke, visions, drunk without a drop of liquior, etc.

What I found during this experience is that I was missing me.  With kids, the love life goes on the back burner.  I find that we talk less about us than we do the children.  I too become sad. And miss that connection I spoke of earlier.

The question is how do you spark that flame for the both of you? How do you charm your wife?  You can fall in love with her all over again.   Maybe try new things?

Really wish you both the best!

Safe Journey
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”