Hug please and some advice

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rpp

Hug please and some advice

Post by rpp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:47 pm

If a friend is going through some time of huge drama, and feels they cant get out, but many have told her to leave the guy causing this disasterous/dangerous drama in her life and her kids, and she chooses not not to, should she be blocked because of negetive energy?  Being empathic, I feel her hurt/pain/despair, but on a side of common sense, I know she needs out of this relationship, I offered my opinon, and I see it as just that my opinion, and dont feel she must take my advice, or I think she may in time, but another friend of ours who is also empathic has cut her out of her life because of the negativity she gets from this friend, and suggests I do the same.  As a healer, I dont think cutting people out is right, I feel I need to be there, but handle what I can handle, and help what I can help as long as it isnt bringing me down.  I admit just talking to her is draining, but I think she really just wants to vent, like all of us do from time to time. Isnt it up to us as empaths and healers to know when to say I cant do it right now, and take control of our situation, but still be there to heal.  I know each of us deal with situations differently and at our own pace, and do what is best for us, but doesnt walking out of everyones life because of negativity, defeat the purpose of our gifts?   I feel for both friends the one in the crisis and the one cutting friends out and feel in the middle, not in the middle of my friends, but what to do with what I need and should do.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 pm

A big Hug to you....and to your friend.

What do we have friends for if they not stay with us in difficult times?

What we must learn is that all humans are responsible for their own action, and that we seldom manage to change them into what we believe is right for them.....in fact the only one we might manage is ourself.

So, yes...give your view....but in a good way....many times when we attack what we think is the problem, then we only bring the one we shall help into a protective stance.

We must always have in mind that the one we want to help, must live with those actions he/she does, and then it is important that it comes from themselves, and not done in a weak moment, which then will put a negative seed in the mind...."What if"

We all live in our own Reality, and thing we ourself find is unbearable, other might see different, because they also might see some of the benefits the relationship carry.

So yes, be there for her....but make it clear that you don't tolerate Negativity...that she must show a positive attitude or try to change herself, because Negativity in word and action burn Energies both for her and all she come in contact with....so the most important thing is this turnaround......if she manage this....then she will more easy spot those incidents that leads to a negative state of mind....then she might spot that it is her relationship that is wrong...but it is not you who have told it...but her who have discovered it.

A friendship goes two ways....no one can ask you to stay in a Negative friendship...so you just ask for respect toward yourself.....and that she might need to accept...... else you can question hers friendship :)

Good Luck to you both, and another hug! :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

A hug for you.... I am sure the best way is to follow what your heart says...

rpp

Post by rpp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks for the support!

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Here is a big hug for you!!

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 am

hmm.. single hug for all three of you.
I'm weird

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 am

a biiiiiiiigggggggggg hugggggggggg
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”