I need to get married soon

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pgtech77

I need to get married soon

Post by pgtech77 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 am

I am 33 years old,Very lonely, I want to get married as soon as possible,Is there any UPAYE that I can do to get married soon. I can share my birth details If you want. What do I do,I am still a student, will settle may be soon in career,but lonliness gives me lots of depression

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 am

As this is the hug forum and not a reading forum, I will send you a big {{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}   If you want a reading you need to post in the reading forum ;)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 pm

get married. you will be in a job. 'husband' is the post. your wife would be the employer. only that you may not be paid in cash.

mention your dob. there are people here who can give you some insight.
I'm weird

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:06 am

my sympathies are with you . same problem here.  :smt083

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 am

A bigggggggggggggggg hug for you. to find a solution, see this forum:  http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=20  i am sure you'll get help. all the best.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

srimathi29

Big hug!

Post by srimathi29 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:25 pm

HELLO!

You are very lucky person,not married,once you get married you will repent why you got married?BIG HUG TO YOU!

timepassfmoslo

Post by timepassfmoslo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 pm

lol..Srimathi...

Being married is bliss...you always have someone you can turn to in hour of need...so I am sure you will not repent :)

Big Hug to you..however from your post you seem to be lonely.....enjoy this time of freedom with your friends instead of feeling lonely...make new friends..revisit/contact some old lost friends..I am sure that would give you happiness.

Take Care,
RT
RTG

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:51 am

don't blame marriage. whether marriage is a bliss or curse depends on the people getting married.
I'm weird

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 am

big hug

linsy

HUGSSSS!!!

Post by linsy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 am

Being alone and having to listen to your own thoughts can do more hurt than good. Be sure to love yourself first then look for love. Be proud of yourself before you expect someone to be proud of you. It's when you are not "looking" love will find you. And often times in ways you would never expect. Just keep your chin up and your heart open with a gracious attitude. You will find yours in due time.

In the mean time I send you a hug and hope for your uplifted spirit.

Blessed be.

linsy

HUGSSSS!!!

Post by linsy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 am

Being alone and having to listen to your own thoughts can do more hurt than good. Be sure to love yourself first then look for love. Be proud of yourself before you expect someone to be proud of you. It's when you are not "looking" love will find you. And often times in ways you would never expect. Just keep your chin up and your heart open with a gracious attitude. You will find yours in due time.

Blessed be.

linsy

HUGSSSS!!!

Post by linsy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 am

Blessed be.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”