I need help...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SRaul1230

I need help...

Post by SRaul1230 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 am

Hi All,

I am 28 years old and female.  I have always had an interest in psychic ability, astrology, etc.  This interest all traces back to the first time I read about my sun sign about 15 years ago.  Ever since then I have been seriously interested in these topics particularly in regards to my own potential abilities.  I was always shy as a kid as most people saw it but, what they didn't realize is just how well I can read a person. I pick up on how someone is feeling almost immediately after meeting the person and a big part of this is eye contact for me.  If I meet someone, the first thing I do is make eye contact not only because this is normal human behavior but also because for some reason I feel the need to do it.  Usually after the first eye contact is made, I find that if I have a gut feeling that the person is not someone who would be good for me to have in my life, i find it almost impossible to hold their gaze. I don't mean this romantically only, even potentially new friends too.  I find also that usually when I encounter someone who I find it difficult to hold their gaze, the person usually turns out to be dishonest or not trustworthy later on.  When I encounter someone who doesn't seem to be a negative energy, I can hold their gaze to the point that it almost makes them uncomfortable, it's almost as if I have too do this.  I know that this may seem like staring to people but it's not.  I can't explain it, it's almost like im connecting to the person on a very deep emotional level even if it's someone that I don't know at all.
    The other thing that I experience is that I have found that I can ask a question, not even necessarily out loud but even in my mind.  If the answer is positive(yes), I get a tingly feeling that runs down my spine and once it reaches the area that would be known as the root chakra, I get a strong chill that feels the same as it would when a person get s a chill that jerks their body a little.  If the answer is negative, nothing happens.  This does not imply either that I am only hearing what I want to hear, I have gotten answers in this way that weren't what I wanted but I trusted the answer because I believe it is coming from a spiritual place.  In the case of this potential ability, these chills and tingly feelings are usually right in the end.  
I also had one other experience that really scared me to my core.  I was seriously in love with a man I had known for about 2 years.  He never wanted to talk about a relationship or anything of htat sort.  I was driving one day and out of the clear blue sky I saw an image, almost like in a dream, of he and I in wedding attire and I was crying but it wasn't happy tears, I was so scared that I just shook it off and it has never happened again.  At this point, I firmly believe that I am capable of honing these abilities and using htem of course for only the highest good.  The only problem is that I am scared of just how powerful these abilities may turn out to be.

Sarah

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 am

Hugs to you :)
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

albertasahm

Post by albertasahm » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi Sarah.

Sadly, I can't offer you any advice, as I'm not gifted like that.. but, I just wanted to say that I think you should embrace your gifts. I'm sure it can be overwhelming and intimidating at times but, don't be afraid. Be true to yourself and follow your gut. Intuition will forever lead you in the right direction.

**HUGS**
AlbertaSAHM

rajman2k

Post by rajman2k » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm

wow go for it

bloggs

Post by bloggs » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Sounds like you have a gift and you should try to embrace it in a way that you are comfortable..big hugs to you

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 am

Big Hugs to U Sarah, I too feel U are gifted.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Andi111

Post by Andi111 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:50 am

take care - hugs

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:59 pm

I think some kinds of fear can be good fears. Maybe it is even important to be afraid of the unknown. Maybe it can remind us that we are meant to take small steps only and not get ahead of ourselves, because we will be rushed by fear if we do. I feel certain you will get to a place where even though you may get this fear now and again you will understand that it is only there as a reminder for you to take your time. It sounds like you have an amazing gift, so I hope that you also look forward to what it holds in store, and you don't hold only fear.

hugs to you while you are feeling this way!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”