Does this make sense?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

harleynight

Does this make sense?

Post by harleynight » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now and we were having issues and a few days ago we had a big talk about these issues. I don't know how to explain this, but I was sitting here as he texted me saying that he was having a really good day and this warm, giddy feeling just washed over me, a really good feeling that makes me feel like things will be really good with us.

Does this make any sense?

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am

Of course, its a moment of self actualisation.

That means a moment when everything has coalesed into a moment of perfect happiness.

Enjoy : not everyone has moments like these and it was your perfect moment.

Suzi

btw ((((hugs))) and thanks for sharing.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:56 pm

HUGS

enjoy it, don't take it for granted. :)

Dori79

Post by Dori79 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Doesn't happen to everyone - it's one of those moments when you and he and mother earth were all dancing to the same rythm and connected on the most intimate level.  Thank you for sharing this, I really needed reminder right now that this is possible and feels so euphoric when it happens!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”