ANGELS- DIVINE LOVING BEINGS WHO WANT TO HELP US

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

just4spar

ANGELS- DIVINE LOVING BEINGS WHO WANT TO HELP US

Post by just4spar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 pm

HI
 2 weeks before i came across various sites on the topic angels. I am a hindu by birth there was nothing about angels in our religion. when i read more about them i understood that when we ask for help from god, god doesnt directly come to help all humans but instead they send various divine beings like ANGELS, spirit guides , advanced masters etc for our help. in some sites there were instructions on how to align/ ask for help from angels, I practiced them & now i can genuinely feel some difference.
iam adding links to ebooks, meditations etc (i had already posted these on mysticboard under Mystic book depot & spirituality section)

(Click the subcategories HOME & All About ARCHANGELS for more info)

(This link contains 2 guided meditation & interview with DARREN who speaks more about angels (there is a guided meditation at 45:00 min).
After downloading ANGEL.exe file, double click file- A Self Extractor window will pop up. Then select a desired folder where you would like to unzip the 3 mp3s by clicking the “BROWSE” button in popup window (don’t use the default path) & then click “UNZIP)

WHEN PRAYING TO ANGELS ALWAYS CALL 1 OR MORE OF 8 ARCHANGELS, ESPECIALLY MICHAEL (MICHAEL, RAPHAEL & CHAMUEL WILL BE NEEDED FOR MOST OF THE LAYMAN LIKE US.). ALWAYS BE SPECIFIC ON WHAT THINGS WE NEED HELP. DON’T HESITATE TO CALL HIM AT ANYTIME OR ANY NO: OF TIMES A DAY

Hope this will help u a lot

Let GOD & ANGELS be always with all of us

just4spar

Post by just4spar » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm

another outstanding book on angels

you can also download this doc file on how to pray & align with angels

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Angels are indeed here to help us and Scripture in the Holy Bible has this to say about them:

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

God, therefore, has given His angels charge over us. One thing, however, that would not be correct in your posting is where you say to pray to angels. We should not ever pray to angels nor do they wish or want for us to, just as we should not pray to saints. We only pray to God and to Him alone. We can ask angels (and saints), like we do with friends, to help us and they will. But again, prayer is only reserved for God and I felt this needed to be mentioned for clarification.

May the angels be with you always!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 am

Hugs to you. God bless you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”