WHY IT HAPPENS TO ME

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

indianastro916

WHY IT HAPPENS TO ME

Post by indianastro916 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 am

Hi

I am extremely worried now about what is happening in my life for the last so many years.When  People approach me for marriage if I show reluctance and don't care for them they shower all the love and full sincerity, nothing stops them for caring me but once I start trusting someone seeing their behavior and decide to marry them  they suddenly change the attitude and something happen out of thin air and the circumstances change to 360 degrees. Even if there is no reason for breakup even then the  marriage could not occur, what to do with this situation can anyone tell me?

lovepsychic46

Post by lovepsychic46 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 am

that's basic human behavior. and more often, they are made subconsciously. think of it this way, if you want to buy a new car, you save up, cough up the budget, and tighten your belt--because you want to have it. once you bought the car and you have been using it for quite some time, you regard it as one of the things you already own, given that it is already your property, so your view about it changes, you no longer budget too much, etc. does that make sense to you?

anyway, that's why real love is supposed to be grounded in friendship. you have to know the person first before you decide to spend your whole life with him. don't be too impulsive.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 am

There is so many ways to check your horoscope to find why ur marriage get delayed check your horoscope at right place and solve your problems
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Hugs to you!!  Always and forever!!
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am

I feel so sorry reading your post..Hugs to you..

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Just love yourself. There will be someone special who will come into your life I am sure who will love you. Keep positive.

I wish you good luck with your life.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

be patient please. You are going to get a prince in your life in near future. :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”