I lost my best friend.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

psychoticblades

I lost my best friend.

Post by psychoticblades » Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 am

I lost my temper with my best friend because she's so inconsiderate and selfish. Finally, when I had calmed down, I offered to talk about it with her when she also calmed down. I apologized sincerely and meant well.

But she blew up in my face, playing the suicide card, guilt card, and karma card. She's still alive, but she did say she felt suicidal---oh, and she never even told me. How lovely. I could have helped her had she mentioned that I was making her feel that way.

Second, as far as the guilt card goes, it's not immediately obvious but she did mean for me to feel guilty for my actions, which sort of goes hand-in-hand with her telling me that karma will get me sooner or later.

Basically, we just got into a huge fight, and she refuses to make up with me now, even though this is my first offense against her in two years. This is the ONLY time I've treated her like this, yet she thinks karma will come and bite me. She knows what I'm going through and she says all these things to me.

Plus, I'm on my own learning about myself through my natal chart now. Sure, it's just for entertainment, but I still like to see what astrology says about me. I like to measure its accuracy.

No hugs are required, no replies are even necessary. I just wanted to vent, and I hope I did it in the right place.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 18, 2011 9:40 am

You vented in the right place.
Sounds like your friend is pretty emotional and inconsiderate of your feelings.
Who plays the I am going to kill my self game?  Normal rational people or insecure selfish people?
I think that this person is damaging to you and perhaps you should never make up and you should move on.
There are people out there who would value your friendship and value you and would never say these nasty things to you.

Much love

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

psychoticblades

Post by psychoticblades » Sat May 21, 2011 4:43 am

Thank you. I can't make up with her, and I refuse to hear her out if she tries making up with me.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 am

A big hug to you.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Both of you should control your angers my dear friend. Man becomes blind when in anger,

George

Re: I lost my best friend.

Post by George » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 pm

psychoticblades wrote:I lost my temper with my best friend because she's so inconsiderate and selfish. Finally, when I had calmed down, I offered to talk about it with her when she also calmed down. I apologized sincerely and meant well.

But she blew up in my face, playing the suicide card, guilt card, and karma card. She's still alive, but she did say she felt suicidal---oh, and she never even told me. How lovely. I could have helped her had she mentioned that I was making her feel that way.

Second, as far as the guilt card goes, it's not immediately obvious but she did mean for me to feel guilty for my actions, which sort of goes hand-in-hand with her telling me that karma will get me sooner or later.

Basically, we just got into a huge fight, and she refuses to make up with me now, even though this is my first offense against her in two years. This is the ONLY time I've treated her like this, yet she thinks karma will come and bite me. She knows what I'm going through and she says all these things to me.

Plus, I'm on my own learning about myself through my natal chart now. Sure, it's just for entertainment, but I still like to see what astrology says about me. I like to measure its accuracy.

No hugs are required, no replies are even necessary. I just wanted to vent, and I hope I did it in the right place.
i have nothing profound to offer but i will give you a big hug and hope you find your way.
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:30 am

Hmmm... seemingly you both are choleric and emotional too than move on is the best option at that time you did the same it was good for you both because in the fullness of time every thing will be fine and you both will be happy again in your lives...

Duchess1964

Friends

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

I have a friend ... we've known each other for almost 40 years now.  In that time, I think I lost count the number of times we pissed each other off or stopped speaking for times on end.  The worse was when her parents paid me to push her away.  I took the money, did what they wanted then gave their money back to them.  That was the second time they had done that.  My friend and I went almost 2 years without speaking to each other.

Not that you should go that long or even could, but with the selfish attitude that seems apparent in your friend, perhaps you may remind her that karma works on BOTH of you and hers is not perfect.  Also she is responsible for HER, you are not.  If she has thoughts that are less than good, then that is her problem, all you can do is listen.  You cannot change her.

Good luck to you and ... hugs
Silver Phoenix

Return to “The Hug Exchange”