I Need A Hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

werasx

I Need A Hug

Post by werasx » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:58 pm

Hi
what do you do when you feel that the love of youre life Is not the man you thought and for years I would blam my self for alot of the things that were wrong with us little by little I started to find out stuff about him something so shoking to me that messed up how I see him How I feel about myself  I go to forgeting what have found out and then I rember and It breaks me makes me rel angry or very sad He use to tell me that I was crazy and at one time damb nearly did lose my mind what do I do cause Friday something happend that opened this wound back up help me

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:16 pm

First of all a big Bear hug to you....you need that.

When you have calmed down you shall sit down and think true your situation and be honest to yourself.

Do this relationship give you most pleasure or is it most quarrels?
Do I want to grow old with this man?
What options do I have to manage myself in making a better life?

You are only 35...and if you feel the relationship is bad now....then maybe time has come to go for something new.
BUT it's only you who can take the actions....no one outside have to tell.....because it's you who must live with what you determine.

Another big Bear hug and good luck to you whatever you decide :)

Mysticaltravlr

Post by Mysticaltravlr » Tue May 01, 2007 5:04 pm

(((((((HUGS))))))))

Relationships are real hard, especially when your trust is broken.  You need to sit down and have a good talk with yourself and figure out what it is you want and if things would be able to change and also if you can forgive and forget.  Your answers will tell you what to do.

Just know this your friends are there for you.

Good luck and love too you...

Return to “The Hug Exchange”