Awfull situation...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Re: Awfull situation...

Post by Nicole » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Psycho wrote:Hello,
Since i am 14 everybody is acting strange to me. Now i'm 23 and i realised i have hiv. 3 years ago i had a clue and i went with my mother to make the test and they faked it, being negative. I already got used with the idea, it's just that i don't know what to do.  My family tried to kill me many times.  Once my sister left the gas opened with no fire. Other time at a party i was staying on a bench and my "friends" throwed me down. And those are just a few examples.
Since i am infected everibody is acting strange to me. They are doing all kind of setups to manipulate me or to make me kill myself. I remember 4 years ago some friends were alwais asking me: "haven't you killed yourself already?"
What i hate the most is that they don't want to die in peace and they haven't also let me live my life.
What can I do?  :smt013
I'm so sorry people are being so ignorant and uncaring to you..
You could use some nice friends who will be kind to your needs...
I don't know you, but here is a heart felt hug from me to you sweetie..
If you was my child I wouldn't let this go on any further..
As a member said if you need any one to talk to please feel free to do so..
You shouldn't have to face this alone...

Psycho

Post by Psycho » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:54 pm

Something horrible happened today!
As i don't have any paper to show that i'm hiv positive i went to a medical center to make the test again. They didn't took blood from me, instead they made me an injection and made me sign a paper as i was not aware of anything after the injection, i only remember signing it. Now I feel very tired and i have a headache. If I don't wake up in the morning and confirm that i am alive can you please make me a favor? You are my only friends and i need somebody to call the police in Romania and show them this topic. I went to emergency and explained them the situation and they didn't do anything to me. I can't do anything, everybody is corrupted...
Now I'll go to sleep and see if i will wake up tomorrow...
If i'm going to die i hope i will get in a better place.

For the police:
My address is
Soseaua Bucuresti-Targoviste nr. 37, Bloc R9, Scara C, Etaj 4, Apartament 20
My name is Grigore Marius Alexandru

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 am

Psycho wrote:Something horrible happened today!
As i don't have any paper to show that i'm hiv positive i went to a medical center to make the test again. They didn't took blood from me, instead they made me an injection and made me sign a paper as i was not aware of anything after the injection, i only remember signing it. Now I feel very tired and i have a headache. If I don't wake up in the morning and confirm that i am alive can you please make me a favor? You are my only friends and i need somebody to call the police in Romania and show them this topic. I went to emergency and explained them the situation and they didn't do anything to me. I can't do anything, everybody is corrupted...

For the police:
My address is

honey you need to move to the US where you dont have to put up with that bullshit *Hugs*

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:53 am

For the police:
My address is
Sending angels to watch over you...
Your in good hands..
Don't fret it will be ok in the morning....
sweet dreams and please return so we know your ok...

Big hugs and also I will pray for your safety...

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:53 am

For the police:
My address is

I will pray for you and I believe nothing bad will happen to you. Stay with angels dear. Please left a message here in the morning, okay?

Do you have there  any association, group or institution that can help you? Do you think you are able to move out from Romania and move to another country in Europe?

Huge hug to you, you are in my prayers...

scythian3

+VE

Post by scythian3 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:51 am

Be Yourself My Friend, My Partner as been +VE for over 5yrs now, I Live in The UK, willing to Give You as Much support as You Need, Marry a UK Gay Male and you'll get All your Meds for Free (Think about it) yeah its Leagal to Marry same sex here in the UK...find a UK Boyfriend and Marry Him and live in Peace and Harmony Being Yourself....but find someone who excepts You 4 You

Psycho

Post by Psycho » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:42 am

Hello, I woke up and i feel ok. I think the injection was something to brainwash me. I'm sorry that i signed that paper but that's it. I have a land to sale and after i'll sale it i'll try to move on and continue my life.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:16 am

Psycho wrote:Hello, I woke up and i feel ok. I think the injection was something to brainwash me. I'm sorry that i signed that paper but that's it. I have a land to sale and after i'll sale it i'll try to move on and continue my life.

I'm glad to know you are ok =).

Just for you to know, I'm from Portugal. If you ever choose to come here, you know you have a friend to count with.

Take care. :smt006

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:27 pm

glad your ok! now find the steps so you can move out of that country!

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Love and healing to you.All will be fine. ;-)

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Dear Grigore,

I just looked up what services and help might be available to people with HIV in Romania.  I used to be a counselor for people with HIV and AIDS, and there are always support groups and other forms of help for people who are infected--I think you'll feel a lot better once you start talking to others--especially from your country--who have HIV as well, and who might be having some of the same problems and issues.  Try going to this site to see what's available (the one called "SexDex" sounds promising, but keep looking around until you find the one most likely to help).

http://www.raa.ro/getHtml.do?page=links&lang=en

Please write again if you need more help.  It's very true--these days you can live a long and healthy life with HIV if you learn about how to care for yourself and your health, and get the proper medical care.  You also have legal rights, and above all the right to be treated kindly!

Good luck!

Doe

lunastar

hello

Post by lunastar » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:56 am

I send lots of love and light your way,  I really don't know what to say either..
Except about a year ago I met a person she is 27 now she contracted hiv when she was 16...
 She changed  my outlook on life, and all I can say to you is something she said to me..
Be thankful for everyday. You are still here for a reason, though it may be hard to believe..

You are a special soul with a lot to live for..
Blessed Be

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:46 am

Wy,

You just took the words out of my head. Thank you

Psyco, keep reading, a lot of good people here for you.
Karlene

Cosmiceyes

It is time to reach out for help.

Post by Cosmiceyes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:18 pm

There are times when it is appropriate to ask for professional help. The degree of dysfunction you are discussing with murder attempts from friends and family and your feeling as though people around you want you to die, is one of those times to reach out for help.  

With everything that you have on your plate, the last thing you need is to feel isolated and picked on. Please find a loving therapist to help you navigate these very difficult times. You need peace within yourself.

A professional may be able to facilitate some ideas that would give you a better footing inside of yourself and provide you with the "core" tools you will need to create a loving network of support that will enable you to live a better quality of life.  

My prayers are with you.

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:25 am

:smt006 huuge hugs n possitive n healing energy,you r a special person dont forget that,angels are going your way n my prayers to  :smt007 lluvia

Return to “The Hug Exchange”